We need a GEN ONE legacy mode

Cubchoo103

It would certainly be fun and likely attract old players. Still have my ancient original and rocket-on deck lists laying about in a folder somewhere in my room. all fear the wigglytuff! :P

To hold you over, you could always play the Pokemon TCG game on the 3DS Virtual Console / Game Boy Color.

Sets in that game are: Base, Jungle, and Fossil.

The cards I would really want to see are the gen 4/sinnoh ones, but that's because that's my favorite generation of Pokemon. I was really disappointed when the game only went back to HGSS when it started.

Although putting all the gens in wouldn't really be all that practical, I guess, even if it would be really neat.

A Legacy Gen 1 to CoL mode would be awesome. Nothing of B/W involved that drives the format actually as it is more similar to present game, faster, powerful...

An only before CoL format for Legacy would have been better and very funny to see imo.

Hopefully in the future they add older Gens and modes :rolleyes:

To hold you over, you could always play the Pokemon TCG game on the 3DS Virtual Console / Game Boy Color.

Sets in that game are: Base, Jungle, and Fossil.

Played it a thousand times lol sucks I can only play against the CPU and their decks are garbage haha

If this were to happen (please) do you guys think the original charizard would be the most expensive card in game? XD

I can't tell you what I'd do to feel the excitement of opening up those gen 1 packs again (without paying a million dollars for them..)

Honestly if we're gonna have a legacy mode I see no reason that EVERY card ever made shouldn't be in the game eventually, even if there was things about those past metas that were broken.. just ban whatever you need to lol

It would be amazing, but iirc, Alakazam's damage counter ability has some pretty broken possibilities, even in Expanded. I have a real life Gen 1 deck with Alakazam & Chancie. When I bought my 2nd Promo Damage Change Mewtwo, I thought of a hilarious idea. It's funny to double-edge the oponnent for 80, then use Alakazam to put the counter on Mewtwo and send them at the opponent too lol.

Archived