Made up a really fun lugia legends deck

Cubchoo103

When I first made it, it wasn't the most reliable, had to make some adjustments here and there and it's been very good since, I think I fixed most of the glaring weaknesses but am still open to suggestions on other possible tweaks, anyways here it is :)

2x lugia legends top

2x lugia legends bottom

1x ho-oh ex

2x feebas

2x miltoic (clear search)

2x cleffa

3x professor oaks theory

2x cian

2x skyla

1x seeker

1x twins

4x super scoop up

4x ultra ball

3x float stone

3x switch

2x super rod

1x great ball

1x scoop up cyclone (ace spec)

4x rainbow energy

6x fire energy

6x water energy

6x lightning energy

Some of the reactions this got in game were priceless, it's a LOT of shuffling hands and switching around, and when it all comes together it's seems unstoppable, there's been games where basically every turn a fresh lugia legends is coming out freely with 3 energies attached to take down anything in its way

I played you with that deck, and I have to say

I HATE IT

You had all the right cards from the beginning, and it was a nightmare.  It was so bad you need to just hand it over to me.

LOL sorry! If it makes you feel any better it doesn't always work PERFECTLY, but when it does it's pretty OP, catches people really off guard XD

But hey give me some credit at least I made it up on my own and am not using the same broken copy and paste decks as everyone else xp

LOL sorry! If it makes you feel any better it doesn't always work PERFECTLY, but when it does it's pretty OP, catches people really off guard XD

But hey give me some credit at least I made it up on my own and am not using the same broken copy and paste decks as everyone else xp

Um.. Probably you did make it yourself. But there are 2 things, not everyone else in legacy does copy paste broken decks all the time. Another thing, i have seen lugia legend decks in unlimited :P (Saying player's name isn't allowed) but he had a superb deck with lugia legend. Of course this deck is nice as well.

Since the deck wasn't mine, so I feel I am not the person to disclose his deck.

Great to see that you are having fun in legacy :) ;)

There is no possible copy-past in Legacy, it's a brand new format.

Sure there were something close in the past, but catcher did not rely on a coin flip to be a card back then... Many decks were good because of catcher, and even more were unplayable because of it's existence, so even if some ideas might still work, there are plenty of them that have yet to be put to light.

There is no possible copy-past in Legacy, it's a brand new format.

Sure there were something close in the past, but catcher did not rely on a coin flip to be a card back then... Many decks were good because of catcher, and even more were unplayable because of it's existence, so even if some ideas might still work, there are plenty of them that have yet to be put to light.

I see the exact same 2 decks (plasma and virizion/genesect) 15x a day in legacy.. not an exaggeration, that's a copy and paste job... and frankly anyone who uses that should be slapped in the face, like what is even the point in playing if that's what you're gonna do? Takes no skill and it's not even fun...

I see the exact same 2 decks (plasma and virizion/genesect) 15x a day in legacy.. not an exaggeration, that's a copy and paste job... and frankly anyone who uses that should be slapped in the face, like what is even the point in playing if that's what you're gonna do? Takes no skill and it's not even fun...

Well, I always encourage deck building its good. But "Slapping in face". I would consider that to be too much rude. Not everyone has the brains and skills to made decks.

To be a good player takes 2 things --> Deck making skills, Deck execution skills and playing skills.

Some players are not good in all 3. Yet they are super good at the other 2. You can't deny them a win for that.

Moreover, Copy-pasting is not good at all - agreed, but some people don't have choice. I have seen why people copy pasted, because they lost with the decks they made, give them credit for trying.

While saying this. You have made a copy-pasted deck as well. Not to mention, so many of us have played lugia legend decks, but as you say, you made it on your own, considering it a truth (Even though we don't know) - We appreciate it. Doesn't mean you need to slap the other player because he copied.

Take for example, a player has made a deck. Didn't work, he wanted to make more decks, but "Oh no, I don't have the cards, I will build this strong deck and keep winning. Ahh.. I got tons of packs and cards now, let me build my favorite deck. The next match he plays --> "Wow.. your deck seems to be fun to play"

Everyone is happy. I have made tons of decks on my own, because I had the cards. You made one because you have the cards. Others want to make but "DON'T have the cards"

I hope you understand. At a final note, I never encourage copy-paste decks. Never support it, but sometimes players do have some situations. So that is/might be the best solution.

Thanks and Regards,

Harshu :)

whats wrong with verizion/genesect? i came across a few times but never really seen the big deal about it.

i know its a plasma deck but whats so big about it? mind you as i said came across it a few times. beaten it but it may of been due to got a faster set up then the deck it self.

whats wrong with verizion/genesect? i came across a few times but never really seen the big deal about it.

i know its a plasma deck but whats so big about it? mind you as i said came across it a few times. beaten it but it may of been due to got a faster set up then the deck it self.

actually its celebi genesect thats the problem, celebi can set genesect up in 1 turn with 3 energies and attack on the same turn before the other person can do much

actually its celebi genesect thats the problem, celebi can set genesect up in 1 turn with 3 energies and attack on the same turn before the other person can do much

oh ok. but still dont get what the deck is about tho. as i said i came across it a few times. most plasma decks i came across was the thundurus deck with kyurem and deoxys

• 3 weeks later...

Made some adjustments to make the deck more consistent.. and it has been absolutely on fire, funnest deck ever!

• 4 weeks later...

oh ok. but still dont get what the deck is about tho. as i said i came across it a few times. most plasma decks i came across was the thundurus deck with kyurem and deoxys

Celebi prime, to set up virizion turn 1 which can then set up Genesect to attack turn 2

Officially my all time fav

Glad to hear your deck looks fun :)

Archived