Why Did Apple Require the Redeem Option to be Disabled on iPad?

Starwind_Amada

I have been wondering that as well. I heard they did a similar thing with another game as well. But I highly doubt we will have that information released to us.

Because Apple's primary goal is to infuriate every single customer they've ever had in any way they possibly can for no reason at all, may be the worst company in the world and I hope to see it burn down one day

Because Apple's primary goal is to infuriate every single customer they've ever had in any way they possibly can for no reason at all, may be the worst company in the world and I hope to see it burn down one day

LOL man, LOL

because its Apple.

I play one game on my ipad that uses special currencies.. (granted you can get it for free in small amounts) but seems to ignore complaints about the games underhand methods in getting you to spend it (button placements on popups so you hit accidentally, no confirmations of use) yet they ban this?

really?

Did Apple actually ban this or is it a glitch. I know I read here that it was in the patch notes but when I look at them in the App Store it doesn't say anything about that. In fact it says pre-release codes can now be used.

Are there more detailed notes somewhere?

Did Apple actually ban this or is it a glitch. I know I read here that it was in the patch notes but when I look at them in the App Store it doesn't say anything about that. In fact it says pre-release codes can now be used.

Are there more detailed notes somewhere?

Mods have told us that it was removed at the request of Apple, without adequate time given in advance to come up with another way to redeem codes. It is not a glitch, it is Apple being a thorn in the side of thousands of players. They also ordered a similar feature on a different game be removed. If tables are to be flipped in this situation, it should be done in the direction of Apple, not Pokemon. 

Archived