Endymion1989

PTGO for iPhone iOS 9?

Endymion1989

The release for PTGO on andriod was recently. And already I've see people with it download and working on their phones (not tablets.) I myself own an iPhone 6plus yet am unable to download it non jail broke. I'm not trying to start a debate about iOS vs android. I'm simply trying to get the word out that iOS owners would love to play the PTGO right off their phones. It's easy to just pull out your phone during a break, lunch, or waiting in a lobby. To be able to play a quick game/open packs. Plus some of us are mothers and fathers who only get a real break when it's in the restroom lol. I know it's possible for it to work on the iPhone. They have games like Hearthstone, and Ascension. They all run fine. Heck even Ygopro was fun to play on iOS until konami stoped to their updates, it still runs great but outdated ban list/no new sets to play with gets old. Point is not everyone owns a tablet or loves to carry one around all day, I would know. PTGO should be available on all devices phones, and tablets. Would make for a larger community.

KraKerjacK

I have a android. And I can't. Even find the game on my Google play.

seminc

I have a android. And I can't. Even find the game on my Google play.

You have to join the open beta first. There is a post in the Announcements forum that contains a link to the beta sign up (you don't have to enter any information, just click join).

The release for PTGO on andriod was recently. And already I've see people with it download and working on their phones (not tablets.) I myself own an iPhone 6plus yet am unable to download it non jail broke. I'm not trying to start a debate about iOS vs android. I'm simply trying to get the word out that iOS owners would love to play the PTGO right off their phones. It's easy to just pull out your phone during a break, lunch, or waiting in a lobby. To be able to play a quick game/open packs. Plus some of us are mothers and fathers who only get a real break when it's in the restroom lol. I know it's possible for it to work on the iPhone. They have games like Hearthstone, and Ascension. They all run fine. Heck even Ygopro was fun to play on iOS until konami stoped to their updates, it still runs great but outdated ban list/no new sets to play with gets old. Point is not everyone owns a tablet or loves to carry one around all day, I would know. PTGO should be available on all devices phones, and tablets. Would make for a larger community.

Having PTCGO for iPhone would be cool, but I think you'd need a microscope to play the game.

Czilla

Having PTCGO for iPhone would be cool, but I think you'd need a microscope to play the game.

I think all it would take is the ability to zoom ********** as well as being able to move around the screen, to see everything when zoomed in.

seminc

I think all it would take is the ability to zoom ********** as well as being able to move around the screen, to see everything when zoomed in.

True.