Canberrakilla

Can't redeem codes

Canberrakilla

I can't access the area in game to redeem codes! Everything else works just not the redeem area the button is in pressable

graywh

Are you playing on iPad?  The latest client update (last week) disabled that feature for iPad due to a mandate from Apple.

• Upvote 1

Canberrakilla

so now i have useless codes?

seminc

so now i have useless codes?

No. If you have a PC or Mac, you can install the game on that computer and redeem your codes from there. Or you could give me all of your codes (jk).
  • Upvote 2

JasonKirk

Are you playing on iPad?  The latest client update (last week) disabled that feature for iPad due to a mandate from Apple.

Why does Apple have a problem with redeeming codes???

Xensor

its for protection of their customers. due to the fbi in the us asking for a back door. they made all companies do that.

seminc

its for protection of their customers. due to the fbi in the us asking for a back door. they made all companies do that.

I don't think that Apple VS. FBI has anything to do with them stopping TCGO from having a redemption feature.

Xensor

I don't think that Apple VS. FBI has anything to do with them stopping TCGO from having a redemption feature.

they did it with all app developers i couldnt redeem anything on a few games on iphone. its something about security. the  fbi was my guess

gosi_mosi

Me to only can use ipad

gosi_mosi

Reaclaim code. don't work only ipaf for play

Mod_Poplar

Hello Trainers!

This is a known issue and is currently functioning as intended. Please see this thread for more information.

Thanks for your patience and your reports!