Reported for Defending Rights?

Jgamer1126

So as I was looking for Sceptile EX in the trade post and then a guy that goes by the username of Enyu (followed by a few digits) started insulting me by being rascist, rude, and definitley childish, started insulting me about my time with the game and my personal life by saying that I spent 4 hours wasting my life in this game and that I was a black president who got "burnt" by him (like that'll ever happen) and so I fought back to defend my rights when suddenly he reports me for a false accusation. It really bursted my nerves when I saw the report icon for the first time in my PTCGO life. And if Enyu is reading this (if he/she can read) then stop lyin mate, its just not cool

Although I feel your pain, this really shouldn't be a public situation. Discussing both other players specifically and any kind of situation that could result in disciplinary action should only be dealt with via a support ticket. Trust me, they will take care of it if you take the time to send them a full description. I am however very sad to hear about your confrontation. This is supposed to be a fun game community guys :(

Archived