Only on Google Play?

dziesmer

So, first off I am sooo excited that PTCGO is finally on Android!! I look forward to its further development. My question is, are there plans (if that can be released) to have it on any platform other than Google Play? I know many people don't have Google Play since it is far from free. Obviously this is a huge step forward into the development of the game, but for me it was a roller coaster of emotion. When I found out it was released on Android, I was ecstatic. Then I found out it was only Google Play and my joy came crashing down as I realized Google Play is a bit pricey itself. 

Did you go to the link provided?  The download is free and everything else in the game will work the same as it does in the other platforms.

If you discover anything different (like unusual fees) please let us know.

Thanks!

I did go to the link, and maybe it's just because I am unfamiliar with the system in general and did something wrong, but when I clicked the "install" button, it popped up that I didn't have a Google Play account (which I don't). Then I went to register for one and Google Play itself is not free. The game clearly says free install, but Google Play is not.

What region of the world are you playing in?

As far as I know, creation of a Google account is not behind a pay wall.

Can you tell us what the message says when you go to make a Google account?

What region of the world are you playing in?

As far as I know, creation of a Google account is not behind a pay wall.

Can you tell us what the message says when you go to make a Google account?

I figured out what the issue was. It was very much my fault and not something on the games end. Looking forward to the development of the beta :)

Archived