Price Check On Some CoL Energies

pokemasterTz

Hello everyone, normally I wouldn't make a thread for something this small, but I really, really cannot find the price for foil CoL Grass Energies and non-foil CoL Special Darkness Energies. I pulled both from the same pack (Along with a lost world  :D) and got an offer of 1 RS for both of these. I barely have any experience with trading away HGSS cards, and would really appreciate it if anyone could help me out. Again, sorry for making a thread over something this menial, and thanks.

lLghtning - 1

Fighting - 6

Dark - 3-4(not sure exactly)

All else is 2

Dark special - Reg: 1 Foil: 4

Metal special - Reg: 1 Foil: 4

lLghtning - 1

Fighting - 6

Dark - 3-4(not sure exactly)

All else is 2

Dark special - Reg: 1 Foil: 4

Metal special - Reg: 1 Foil: 4

Chickenman2015 why are some energy card worth more/less than others?

Fighting and dark decks are more commonly used therefore more sought after. So they usually cost more.

Lightning decks uncommon and so not many people look for lightning energies.

Fighting and dark decks are more commonly used therefore more sought after. So they usually cost more.

Lightning decks uncommon and so not many people look for lightning energies.

Then why aren't water energies more costly? Since Keldeo/Blastoise, Seismitoad-ex variants and Greninja Break decks are pretty popular

And Landorus decks aren't as popular as they used to be,the only popular fighting deck now would be Garchomp from BP

Then why aren't water energies more costly? Since Keldeo/Blastoise, Seismitoad-ex variants and Greninja Break decks are pretty popular

And Landorus decks aren't as popular as they used to be,the only popular fighting deck now would be Garchomp from BP

IM going to take a guess and say because standard is more sought after because.... Standard? Not to mention the awesome fighting support coming  this May

They were between 1-4 packs lately.

Now that will be common soon with the possibility to get packs and being not locked the cost should drop a lot.

Note that Companies actually don't accept CoL packs anymore or they dropped the value from 10 to 2,5 as much accepting maximum 1 per order, (but still the prices of the HGSS era cards are in the skies). Complicated but, if a full pack is 2,5 a pair of energies worth... 0'5? Anyway probably you can still maintain that 1 to 4 packs value for each one... until all of us have our own CoL energies (thanks for Legacy PTCi!)

Some of the energies have a higher pull rate(like lightning and it isn't in a whole ton of decks) while fighting and dark are in a lot of decks and also have a slightly harder pull rate(from my experience). Also the main reason fighting is so much more expensive is because it got a lot of hype with donphan back in the day and so people stocked them, which raised the price.

I wish I had known about this before. I assumed that they where worth about the same and traded my grass and dark ones for 1 ligthning each. :( Oh well, thanks for the info! :)

Archived