Solution to the 90% Loading data Bug

Vaikari

(DISCLAIMER: THIS MAY OR MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU.)

Hi, so recently I wasn't able to play PTCGO because every time I would get kicked off around 90% of data being loaded from server. I first disconnected and reconnected to my internet. But that didn't work. I then did what was suggested throughout the forums, deleting and reinstalling. I did that twice but no luck. After days have passed even with the long maintenance yesterday, I decide to give it one more shot. As I was deleting PTCGO, it would always pop up a question. "Would you like to delete temporary settings?" I would always click no and delete because I thought by clicking yes, it would affect my account. But this time, I had tried everything so I clicked on Yes. After it was deleted, I reinstalled and opened the game. I then proceeded to type my login information and crossed my fingers that It would let me past 90% which It did. So I recommend anyone who has this bug, to just delete and reinstall. Be sure to click yes if a pop up comes up. Although, that may just be for me or Window users. Hope this post helps someone if they haven't fixed it.  

What you need to delete is the cache files in C: > Users > Your user > The Pok_mon Company International and Unity. If you have that error that doens't let you install or unistall the game (Like a have), you have to delete the game folder, delete those folders and then install the game again. 

Archived