Another Bundles With HGSS Boosters.

gabrielgso

Why they Ever put that same bundle with Nidoking Deck, machamp prime and 3 Triumphant boosters?

They can sell a new bundle with another HS Theme Deck, Another prime like Umbreon and 3 another packs like undaunted, then why is that same bundle for the 3th time ?

I actually never picked one of this before. In the 3 packs, I got 2 of this legend palkia&dialga cards, can someone explain to me how it works ? I can't even read it, I'm not an old school guy. Shame they're locked, was hoping to trade them.

I actually never picked one of this before. In the 3 packs, I got 2 of this legend palkia&dialga cards, can someone explain to me how it works ? I can't even read it, I'm not an old school guy. Shame they're locked, was hoping to trade them.

Do you have both halves of Palkia & Dialga Legend?

Palkia & Dialga Legend (PDL) is a Legacy or Unlimited card only and they require both halves to be used in-game. Although they cant do damage, they are more of a tech to slow down your opponent. Idk what else to say about them, so any other questions?

Have they ever done the Umbreon (Nightfall) or Yanmega (Verdant Frost) prime challenge box bundles?

I believe that the Umbreon Prime challenge box was released about 7 months ago, back when I first joined the game. It is very possible that these theme decks could be the upcoming shop bundles since the last big update included the Legacy format.

I believe that the Umbreon Prime challenge box was released about 7 months ago, back when I first joined the game. It is very possible that these theme decks could be the upcoming shop bundles since the last big update including the Legacy format.

Yeah, I got that one.  Not sure how I typed the wrong one.  Both Nightfall and Royal Guard have been in the shop multiple times, but I don't remember seeing the others.

Do you have both halves of Palkia & Dialga Legend?

Palkia & Dialga Legend (PDL) is a Legacy or Unlimited card only and they require both halves to be used in-game. Although they cant do damage, they are more of a tech to slow down your opponent. Idk what else to say about them, so any other questions?

Thanks for the answer. Nah, I got 2 parts similar. Are the more fusion type cards in pokemon ?

Yeah, I got that one.  Not sure how I typed the wrong one.  Both Nightfall and Royal Guard have been in the shop multiple times, but I don't remember seeing the others.

Daybreak and Verdant Frost have not been in the shop as of yet (though I would love to get me some yanmega primes xD).

Thanks for the answer. Nah, I got 2 parts similar. Are the more fusion type cards in pokemon ?

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.

I understand he have 2 of same half...

As Legends in halves you have:

Entei & Raikou (Unleashed)

Raikou & Suicune (Unleashed)

Suicune & Entei (Unleashed)

Kyogre & Groudon (Undaunted)

Rayquaza 6 Deoxys (Undaunted)

Darkrai & Cresselia (Triumphant)

Palkia & Dialga (Triumphant)

The cards have to be played together from your hand to the bench. As both halves have the same name, only 2 complete sets of each Legend pair can be used in each deck.

When in play is treated as 1 only card, but until then, they count as 2 separate cards (for drawing and so on).

Archived