Online Order

legendsoul

Hi, I wanna ask if its possible to order theme decks like DAYBREAK online and have it shipped since I cant find stores selling Pokemon cards :(

Im from the other side of the world btw, the philippines :(

Daybreak won't be available till the fall. There are decks out there but they don't have the online codes. I think it will be possible in the future to buy digital cards right from here.

Hi all,

My problem is same as Xen_Chaosheart, my country doesn't sell official theme decks. :(

<p style="direction: ltr;">Also, the new TCG shop doesn't solve this problem (still you have to buy from a local shop). The best solution in my mind is to buy those decks online "FROM THIS WEBSITE FOR TCGO ONLY FOR A CHEAPER PRICE" OR by collecting gems through playing online or trainer challenge to get those decks.

Hi all,

My problem is same as Xen_Chaosheart, my country doesn't sell official theme decks. :(

<p style="direction: ltr;">Also, the new TCG shop doesn't solve this problem (still you have to buy from a local shop). The best solution in my mind is to buy those decks online "FROM THIS WEBSITE FOR TCGO ONLY FOR A CHEAPER PRICE" OR by collecting gems through playing online or trainer challenge to get those decks.

I'm pretty sure that's the plan. We are still in beta testing.

Archived