Spring Into Action?

ShellBuster

Hi Everyone!

I am new to the game. I had just started playing about 12 hours before "scheduled maintenance" began. What a fun introduction to the game lol. No but I'm glad it's back up, I'm really getting into the game.

I completed two earlier daily challenges along the lines of: win a match with water theme deck, win a match with fire theme deck. But now I have a daily challenge that has appeared called "Spring Into Action" that I am having difficulty with. It says:

Do,3,000 damage to opposing Pokemon with your (leaf) Pokemon

I have been going through the trainer challenges as I did to win the previous daily challenges, but with this one, I do not seem to be progressing. I have gone from battle to battle, but still, the little progress bar at the bottom of the daily challenge is empty. I don't know what I should be doing. Can anybody please help? Thank You! =] ????

TLDR: I'm just using the basic green deck and going through the trainer challenges, but seem to be making no progress in this challenge where I have to score 3,000 damage to opposing Pokemon using leaf Pokemon.

And one additional thing. Is there somewhere on the forums or like a specific thread or anything where new players introduce themselves? I looked but could not find anything specifically for this, and I don't know where I should just say "Hi Everyone!" I would like to perhaps make some friends to discuss and play the game with.

Thanks for any assistance! ???? =]

Welcome to the game man. Can't help you with a beginners thread because I don't know of any xD, but the issue with your progress with that challenge is probably because the challenge cannot be done through trainer challenge mode. It's probably only done through VS mode and tournament mode.

On the challenge you can see on the left of it some symbols. The active symbols (colored in white I think) tell you which modes allow you to progress with the challenge.

Hi and welcome.

Actually Pokémon, and this seems kind of strange, don't encourage that kind of threads and are fast closed by mods in case they appear. Is not allowed to give personal information. Of course don't say never: "I live in XXXX street number YY" but also you are not allowed to say so general things like what's your country, your 1st name only or your age.

Basically this protects minors that are around and maybe they are not aware of what give away personal info means and also cuts actions like asking minors personal data by "bad" people and try to scam minors or new players by being friendly.

The way to control all this actions is so hard so they nip in the bud as solution.

But if any question or I may help in whatever, don't doubt to send me a PM or of course, ask in the forums.

And yes, laflapt was right. This new 3/4 days daily challenge that use to appear once a motnh or so and basically weekends, only can be completed in VS mode or Tournaments.

You'll find this in the next challenges you face from level 5 or so in advance.

As general advise, try to get some good Theme decks (Dark hammer and Iron Tide are very good AS THEME of course and get from it the trainers to make your theme better in PVP mode.

Also if you complete 4 stars with that ones over a trainer in Trainers challenge, you 'll get a free pack as reward so this will help you to get better cards. It's like 36 free packs.

Open the locked ones and save the unlocked to make trades for EX.

As example if you have Dark Hammer and you get rid of dark and colourless pokémons, add 2 or 3 if possible Lucario EX and a pair of Birch's Observations and you find some more Landorus, 2 more Korrina and some other staple trainers, you will get a quite easy to play and good deck for not an expensive amount of packs (just the Lucarios are like 4 packs cost each which is not too much actually even though at the beginning I know it's a lot).

This is a general idea of to get a Theme deck and adding some EX and the staple trainers to make it an average deck for PvP. Fighting type are very easy to play and good to start PvP.

Other good Theme decks to build competitive decks are: Resilient life (to build Fairy decks) and Wave Slasher (to build Greninja's tier 1 deck). You can check the list of trainers that come in every theme for if you're interested in them, get it for coins and not for packs.

If you don't have time enough to complete this Grass challenge this time, don't worry, will be more in the future and actually the reward is not a thing to get crazy for it.

Hi and welcome.

Actually Pokémon, and this seems kind of strange, don't encourage that kind of threads and are fast closed by mods in case they appear. Is not allowed to give personal information. Of course don't say never: "I live in XXXX street number YY" but also you are not allowed to say so general things like what's your country, your 1st name only or your age.

Basically this protects minors that are around and maybe they are not aware of what give away personal info means and also cuts actions like asking minors personal data by "bad" people and try to scam minors or new players by being friendly.

The way to control all this actions is so hard so they nip in the bud as solution.

But if any question or I may help in whatever, don't doubt to send me a PM or of course, ask in the forums.

And yes, laflapt was right. This new 3/4 days daily challenge that use to appear once a motnh or so and basically weekends, only can be completed in VS mode or Tournaments.

You'll find this in the next challenges you face from level 5 or so in advance.

As general advise, try to get some good Theme decks (Dark hammer and Iron Tide are very good AS THEME of course and get from it the trainers to make your theme better in PVP mode.

Also if you complete 4 stars with that ones over a trainer in Trainers challenge, you 'll get a free pack as reward so this will help you to get better cards. It's like 36 free packs.

Open the locked ones and save the unlocked to make trades for EX.

As example if you have Dark Hammer and you get rid of dark and colourless pokémons, add 2 or 3 if possible Lucario EX and a pair of Birch's Observations and you find some more Landorus, 2 more Korrina and some other staple trainers, you will get a quite easy to play and good deck for not an expensive amount of packs (just the Lucarios are like 4 packs cost each which is not too much actually even though at the beginning I know it's a lot).

This is a general idea of to get a Theme deck and adding some EX and the staple trainers to make it an average deck for PvP. Fighting type are very easy to play and good to start PvP.

Other good Theme decks to build competitive decks are: Resilient life (to build Fairy decks) and Wave Slasher (to build Greninja's tier 1 deck). You can check the list of trainers that come in every theme for if you're interested in them, get it for coins and not for packs.

If you don't have time enough to complete this Grass challenge this time, don't worry, will be more in the future and actually the reward is not a thing to get crazy for it.

Thanks for all the info! Yeah that totally makes sense regarding all the younger children and personal info and whatnot. I just got interested in this game because I bought my daughter a couple of decks to start learning how to play and then went online to see about redeeming the codes, started playing it online and enjoying it lol. It's s little deeper than I thought it would be. I've played Magic The Gathering off and on for years, and I am an avid Hearthstone player as well. Pokemon has caught my interest and looks like something I can play whenever I have some free time and am not buried in Hearthstone.

Again, thanks for the info and all the advice. I may be in touch if I have questions about the decks/cards you recommended, or the game in general. =]

You're welcome. More info soon (it will be a large message :****

And yes, it's quite deep actually. None of us thought that before of entering the game haha. But if you played MTG you will get easier how PTCG works

Archived