Legacy Deck wizard a WASTE of time

Ponyboyny

Even after the 14 hrs of maintenance you'd think fixing the deck building wizard would be important. Seeing as how it SUPOSE TO keep you from picking cards that CANT be used in SAY THE NEW LEGACY tournament. BUT NOPE that wasn't the case. I just spent my first hr of play just trying to create a Legacy deck to enter tournaments and CANT DO SO because it keeps letting me pick cards that ARE NOT ALLOWED........ WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME.....

The Deck Wizard for Legacy is a known issue. It will require a new client (and not server changes) to address, so the earliest an update on that front would be is in early May when the XY-Fates Collide expansion goes live. No guarantees for that, but that would be the earliest possible time for an update with that issue.

... I just spent my first hr of play just trying to create a Legacy deck to enter tournaments and CANT DO SO because it keeps letting me pick cards that ARE NOT ALLOWED........ WHAT A WASTE OF MY TIME...

It may be "letting" you waste your time by putting in cards that are not allowed, I agree.. But it is definitely not making you. Why don't you just not put illegal cards in? That seems like the simple solution. The Deck Wizard has (no offense devs) never once spat out a legitimate deck. Once in a blue moon it gives you something that you can at least work with. I have many times used a Deck Wizard deck just to entertain myself. You can imagine how that went. My suggestion is to obviously just not use it. Create your own deck without it and don't let it waste your time if you don't find it helpful. 

It may be "letting" you waste your time by putting in cards that are not allowed, I agree.. But it is definitely not making you. Why don't you just not put illegal cards in? That seems like the simple solution. The Deck Wizard has (no offense devs) never once spat out a legitimate deck. Once in a blue moon it gives you something that you can at least work with. I have many times used a Deck Wizard deck just to entertain myself. You can imagine how that went. My suggestion is to obviously just not use it. Create your own deck without it and don't let it waste your time if you don't find it helpful.

Thank you for feed back... In the 3 yrs I've been playing I RARLY use it, I like the unlimited decks... However with the NEW touraments I figured it would be Quick...... Lol Joke was on me.... Any ways with that said I went back into it to try again (I Know.. I Know... Wasting more time LOL) BUT I did discover my mistakes - If you set ALL Filters to JUST the DECKS allowed for Legecy than I found out that the trainers, energies and Pokemon I were selecting before ARE ALLOWED as long as they are FROM SAID decks, Not others, and that's where I made mistake. Have done so I was able to create deck BUT HOWEVER do not have enough trainers to use and/or Complete set of Pokemon that will WIN me anything in the tournaments So it's back to TRADING for me. THANK AGAIN FOR INSITE. Have a Great Day

Archived