Over 13 Hours of Maintenance and Most of the Previous Bugs are Still Present.

Deja_Entendu

Honestly. I am so tired of ragging on the devs here but give me a break. Over half of the day spent doing what?

• Trades are still bugged
  • Certain cards don't even show up on the bench/in hand
  • I still need to log out and log back in just to clear finished trades
  • Cards that should be able to be used in legacy decks still cannot be used

What gives? What did you spend so much time working on?

I know a bunch of do gooders are going to come blindly defend the devs like they always do and say that I am ungrateful and that I should worship the people behind the scenes, but this is ridiculous and you have to see that.

Oh and thanks for the locked uncommon chest. I got a MAINTENANCE card and 5 coins. At least you have not lost your sense of humor, PTCGO.

Just to set expectations, the extended maintenance was for maintenance, as in, to keep the server running and the like. Bug issues that you bring up are generally addressed in patches to the client or new client versions - just to help with your understanding and expectations.

Just to set expectations, the extended maintenance was for maintenance, as in, to keep the server running and the like. Bug issues that you bring up are generally addressed in patches to the client or new client versions - just to help with your understanding and expectations.

My understanding is that these bugs have been problems for a long time. And with each new client version, the list of bugs grows bigger. What I don't understand is how so many issues can go unaddressed for so long. Also, if it takes 14 hours to keep the server running, I shouldn't be disconnected anymore right? Oh, never mind, That already happened within the first 20 minutes of playing.

Look. I know you guys are probably swamped with problems regarding this game, and my bad attitude probably doesn't help, but you have to understand where I and many others are coming from. We love your game. We just want to feel like the game loves us back.

I wish you got your hands [well the programmers then] more to the important things.

Such as this really terrible and ugly HEAP SECTION error which is in the game again for I don't know whatever reason.

This by far is the worst error that exists if I can't play the game for even more than 25 minutes without risking to get a game crash and that way leading for me that I can't even think of playing a tournament then - or just playing a couple of games without crashing out of the game.

but we been having these issues for months. so why have they not been addressed then?

if the patches are for that, then these issues should of been fixed. I understand its hard to do updates. I develop websites. but one thing i learned is: Bugs always needs to be fixed. it could be one small one but it can turn into a deadly bug. as i almost found out with a site i built. it almost cost me big time.

no bug is to small to be taken seriously tho. we been stating allot of bugs and some over and over and over. i prob could go through and find about 100 threads about one bug that has been reported and still is present.

but we expect things to be fixed not made worse. I can barely play more then 5 games before i say i am done due to nothing but bad hands and the coin flips are rigged so bad. 15 times tails and its like hm ok. thats so impossible.

All right. What about this? Once this ladder's over, go work on an update that fixes all those annoying bugs and issues. I don't care if you take a whole month to do it. Just...... get started... please?

I put the lotion on, please, please let me out. 

Instead of changing the fully functional Bonus Wheel (to a new version which is NOT to eveyone's liking), they should have put an effort into reducing the number of known bugs. Get the priorities right!!!

...and a chest as compensation for 14 hours of downtime is pretty cheap...

Archived