[Bug] Help me fix this please

Kitetsunagi

I open pokemon trading card game and it skips my log in and goes straight to loading server. It loads to 90 percent and kicks me off! This is a bug with the recent maintenance. (BUG) please fix!!!!!! 

I open pokemon trading card game and it skips my log in and goes straight to loading server. It loads to 90 percent and kicks me off! This is a bug with the recent maintenance. (BUG) please fix!!!!!! 

What you have described is what I am having to deal with. Along with others. How does PTCGO conduct a maintenance but NOT fix this BUG? 

Yeah, the same problem is happening to me! I cant even get to the home menu to collect my daily reward without it crashing!

My game won't proceed past the "Please wait, loading assets" screen.  Always sits at 0%.  I have Windows 10.  I suppose I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling. 

Edit: Uninstalling and reinstalling did not fix the issue. 

Edit 2:  Followed Rodrigo's instructions.  After deleting those folders, reinstalled.  Still stuck at the 'loading assets' screen.

Guys, do the following: Uninstall the game/delete the game folder then delete the folders The Pok_mon Company International and Unity in C: > Users > Your User > AppData > LocalLow. After that, reinstall the game and run it. That's the only thing that solved this issue for me.

We are having the same problem. The iPad version is working, but we can't load on the Mac. Uninstalling and reinstalling does not help. Hopefully tech support will come up with a fix.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Trainers!

We suggest that you try the steps listed in this support article, which covers how to do a “full” uninstall. There may be additional steps or folders to delete to completely clear out all TCGO files. Afterwards, please make sure your video drivers are fully up to date. If they are and you continue to experience this, please submit a support ticket with a summary of your system specs (via DxDiag for Windows). You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report!

Archived