A chest really.... :(

Littledarkfury

When having to wait for the maintenance to finish which im pretty sure was like 14 hours we got a chest for a reward... not even a pack is this a late april fools joke, i mean hey if this maintenance fixed the bugs im happy :D BUT A CHEST :o really 14 hours for a chest :(

I'm still kicked off at 90% of data extraction when trying to log in. The maintenance sure didn't fix what affects me FeelsBadMan I wonder if Daniel can log in or he might be in my circumstance. RIP to both our progress on PTCGO.

I'm still kicked off at 90% of data extraction when trying to log in. The maintenance sure didn't fix what affects me FeelsBadMan I wonder if Daniel can log in or he might be in my circumstance. RIP to both our progress on PTCGO.

Rip Kappa :( 

Yep! for 14 hours of waiting for the game we care about, I get 5 tokens and a grumpig :D

But lets be thankful that it is better than absolutely nothing :)

Yep! for 14 hours of waiting for the game we care about, I get 5 tokens and a grumpig :D

5 coins and a kirlia :/ 

was just on got a gurdurr and 5 coins. i closed my computer as a result logged off tried logging back in and it is stuck at 81%

Archived