M Glalie Ex bug

Osok-Echo

Was playing against a player named PrideSP. He had a toxicroak ex out and used smash uppercut. My M Glalie ex had damage on it, I used cryo mouth and it only did 100 damage instead of the 250.

Was playing against a player named PrideSP. He had a toxicroak ex out and used smash uppercut. My M Glalie ex had damage on it, I used cryo mouth and it only did 100 damage instead of the 250.

How much damage did toxicroak dealt?'if it dealt 80 than its not a bug the m glalies attack says if there re 10 damage counter (1 damage counter = 10 damage so 10 damage counter =100 damage) than this attack does 150 more damage (100+150=250) if toxucroak dealt 100 damage with a muscle band or some tech and you attacked him when you had 10 damage counter /100 damage on m glalie and it dealt 100 damage than its a bug

How much damage did toxicroak dealt?'if it dealt 80 than its not a bug the m glalies attack says if there re 10 damage counter (1 damage counter = 10 damage so 10 damage counter =100 damage) than this attack does 150 more damage (100+150=250) if toxucroak dealt 100 damage with a muscle band or some tech and you attacked him when you had 10 damage counter /100 damage on m glalie and it dealt 100 damage than its a bug

Ahhh, I get it. I had to reread your paragraph to understand. I wish they made that clearer. You're right. I did 80 damage, so it wasn't a glitch after all. Thanks.

Ahhh, I get it. I had to reread your paragraph to understand. I wish they made that clearer. You're right. I did 80 damage, so it wasn't a glitch after all. Thanks.

"10 damage counters" wasn't clear enough?

Yeah, it wasn't.

it is the wording, it shoudlve stated "a damage counter" instead of 10, which would be 100 damage.

Archived