MasterofSpastic

[GAME] Deck Manager - Deck Boxes and Sleeves Not Applying

MasterofSpastic

I seem to be having an issue where the deck boxes and sleeves I try to apply and save to my decks don't appear in games. They just revert back to the default sleeves/deck box after I save. This happens with both default sleeves/boxes and the ones I have purchased. Can anyone assist me with this please?

chickenman2015

I believe if you go in a second time and save it it stays, could be wrong though, and from experience it doesn't happen with all of them(that I know of), mainly just 2015 Worlds Set(non alternate and alternate).

Looked into it a bit and the sleeve resets for me EVERY time I play game with the deck.

Edited by chickenman2015

Sapphirewave

For me, the sleeves always reset to default every time I edit a deck, so I have to make sure I change them every time I save. However, I've not had this happen with deck boxes.

Mod_Poplar

Hello Trainers!

This is a known issue which the Dev team is working to resolve, so I'll close this thread. We greatly appreciate your patience until this can be fixed and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Thanks for your report!