Paying cards for cards (specified)

propugnator

After a few days of trying (and failing) to get some of my wants (not tagged for wanted), I decided to post here.

So basically, MY CARDS FOR YOUR CARDS. Most of them are trainers.

Wants:

Slowking CoL

For Trade:

Most of my CoL stuff

FA Gallade EX

Donphan PLS

+ more, PM me ingame if you want other pokemon.

Ok, thanks!

Trade complete. You might want to update your first post and remove the things you already traded for, so people know you don't need them anymore.

Alright!
I do, in fact, have a Garchomp (to the person who messaged me about it.) I have updated my list. Thanks!

Why’d you give someone a card for free?

He's nice. Also, maybe he had way too much - e.g. you have 20 dedennes, then a person wants 1 dedenne and asks on ptcgo. You'd probably give it away, since you only need 4 dedennes but you'd do fine with 19 dedennes anyway.

Why’d you give someone a card for free?

He had more than 4 and was kind ? That's a thing.  :wub:

He's nice. Also, maybe he had way too much - e.g. you have 20 dedennes, then a person wants 1 dedenne and asks on ptcgo. You'd probably give it away, since you only need 4 dedennes but you'd do fine with 19 dedennes anyway.

What they said. I have more than 4 of most Uncommon and common cards, so when people ask for those cards, usually I can help them out for free (unless it's worth more than 0.75, HGSS era, or reverse foil).

For those who don't know, there is a deck that gives you some pretty good cards for starting the game, though they are a bit underwhelming once you build your Collection.

The code (there are actually many that unlock the same deck, but this is the simplest to remember) is FLASHFIRE, though it is not case sensitive so you can type it in lowercase as well. There is no limit to how many times you can redeem it.

Also, for a cool avatar hat, DRAGONSEXALTED will unlock a "Pokemon-ex hat" which is really just a fedora, with a multicolored band.

Good day to ya!

seminc

Archived