Green Tornado still locked

Muadyb

Hi. Today buy the Green Tornado, put the code (giveme Check good) then i redem and pop up an message "unlock". Still locked already, plz fix this.

Note: I insire today when is in manunten. Could by this the problem?

Thankz

Lots of us are having this problem. I emailed support two days ago and they are still working on the problem, but other people have gotten it fixed through them in shorter periods of time (although I think some of them asked earlier before things got busy!)

Same issue with my red frenzy deck still locked but entered the code. I messeged someone three days ago but still says work in progress hope its fixed soon.

Hey everybody, I'm really sorry to hear that your tickets are not getting responded to as quickly as you like and that some decks are not unlocking or are relocking. These are both known and documented issues that we are working hard to resolve. The good news is that our outstanding ticket count is down by almost 75% over the last 24 hours, so it shouldn't be long now.

However, there are a couple things that you all can do to help the process along. We strive to respond to any given ticket within 48 hours, but there are times, like now, where with new product launches etc where our ticket count may skyrocket. If this happens and your issue is still outstanding, please feel free to bump your existing ticket.

Also, when submitting a ticket, please note that you MUST be signed in to your Pokémon Trainer Club account to submit a ticket through our support portal. If you do NOT, then we will be unable to respond to your ticket. The ONLY exception to this rule is if you are unable to log into your Pokémon Trainer Club account. If that is the issue you are experiencing, please be prepared to have all of your account information at the ready so that we can confirm your identity and assist you.

Following these suggestions will help immensely in the ticket answering process! Please know that we are infinitely sorry for any waiting at all that you may experience. Our number one goal is to help all of you to enjoy a smooth gaming experience!

Oh, and we also want to catch them all. tounge_smile.png

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand, but playing a poor one well."

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at support.pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

I submitted my trouble ticket 5 days ago, and I still haven't got a response. How do you "bump" your ticket?

Hey there MinekiMeowth,

I just took a look at your ticket and I apologize that there has not been a timely response. I can say though that I have seen your ticket and its associated issue passed onto our Support Team for further investigation. Additionally, it has not been closed and any further information regarding that specific ticket will be sent to you through the portal so long as you leave the ticket open. Oh yeah, bumping means to resubmit or reopen, which I see you did by providing a further question yesterday. Thank you for keeping us on our toes! cry_smile.png

I sincerely apologize to you, and all other players experiencing any issues with code redemption. Please know that the issues with redeemable codes are well known and are high on our priority list for fixing.

"The game of life is not so much holding a good hand, but playing a poor one well."

Always feel free to submit a ticket to The Pokémon Support Team at support.pokemon.com with any bug reports, concerns or issues. Remember, you MUST be signed into your Pokémon Trainer Club Account to receive a response.

Is everything okay with my ticket? I dont receive any feedback about the Supporter if they have my ticket. Because it still in "Open". This way, is secure? Because they ask for confidential stuff (Code).

Greetings!

If your tickets status is still Open, Rest Assured our customer support team will get around to it as quickly as possible! We strive to answer tickets within a 48 hour period, but when we have a massive influx, such as with the release of Global Link, it may take a bit of extra time to get around to it.

We will get you a response as soon as possible, and we apologize for the wait, Thanks for you patience.

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Archived