30+ Reports

Serofina

Hello!

I want to know that in 1 day i got more that 30 reports, for no reason

What does this mean? :(

I did nothing, but still i'll get reports?

Before that 1 person was reporting me, because i din't accept his/her friend request, this is not fair, right?

I just don't want to get banned or suspended for no reason!

I'll be happy if anyone can solve this problem...

Thank you in advance!  :)

Same issue here... Got reported for commends. Please resolve the issue for us.

Apparently, a lot of people had been reported.

False reports for something you did not do is mostly by trolls, so dont worry, like Eevee said, If you didnothign wrong you wont get banned

Well @kez13, trying to be a grill and asking for free stuff is a crime.. I believe you got reports for that reason , ofcourse you were reported for that reason since all of the people in ptcgo knows that you are a guy and kez13 so i believe those reports werent fake

Mex :D

Edit: #kezofina

I think that i posted this topic coz I had a doubt,

If you have any problem with me or anyone in this game, u r free to block them, but you don't have any right to spoil anyone's name!

Edit: Learn to read and type my name, i will be grateful if u do so!

I've only been reported once or twice and that was when I asked for 4 packs for my FA PC Primal Kyogre, which is what it's worth according to the trade companies on here.

Oh really :( ? Did i ask you to tell me if i should block anyone or not? :(

Oh really  :(  ? Did i ask you to type my spelling wrong?  :(

Answer : I suggested you, ''that u r free to block anyone''

And i never forced u to post here, u posted here, so i suggested u,

its so simple!  :)

Oh really :( ? Did i ask you to type my spelling wrong? :(

I dont need to ask anyone before doing something :D

Edit: sorry you cant give negative marking you have reached your quota of the day :D

Wait, how do you even report someone? I've had so many rude opponents and I go to report them at the end of the game and I can't find and obvious "report" button.

Over the last two or three weeks I've been reported twice, and in the years of playing this game, this was the first time it happened to me. As far as I understand, you are always notified when you are reported even if it is a false. That being said, all of the reports are reviewed and as long as you are not doing anything wrong the person making the false reports is the one who the staff will take action against.

Still, judging by this thread alone, it sounds like there has been an increase in false reports and that does seem worrisome. Hopefully this will stop soon.

Wait, how do you even report someone? I've had so many rude opponents and I go to report them at the end of the game and I can't find and obvious "report" button.

Yeah, about that...

You can only report them while the game is still going on by clicking on their name in the chat. There's a thread going on about how this is a problem since people can say some really horrible stuff and quit before you are able to take action.

best way to get reported is to insult a nightmarch deck.

Oh I'm not so sure about that. I use NM in expanded and I do get insults sometimes claiming that my deck is boring/lame/unimaginative etc. Though to be fair, those that decide to stay and fight usually insult NM in a joking, friendly way while those that are genuinely annoyed tend to just ragequit even though they seemed to be winning. which is exactly what I want :)

30+ in One Day :o, But dont worry u didnt did anything wrong so u will not be suspended or banned Mods check everything and then take action :)

Over the last two or three weeks I've been reported twice, and in the years of playing this game, this was the first time it happened to me. As far as I understand, you are always notified when you are reported even if it is a false. That being said, all of the reports are reviewed and as long as you are not doing anything wrong the person making the false reports is the one who the staff will take action against.

Still, judging by this thread alone, it sounds like there has been an increase in false reports and that does seem worrisome. Hopefully this will stop soon.

Yeah, about that...

You can only report them while the game is still going on by clicking on their name in the chat. There's a thread going on about how this is a problem since people can say some really horrible stuff and quit before you are able to take action.

Link?

Sorry for late response, 

best way to get reported is to insult a nightmarch deck.

I got reported in trade chat, and i don't like to insult any deck!

and lol, i said i got reported, i don't want to get more reported by insulting night march

Thanks for everyone who answered, suggested, helped or argued,

Mods you all can close this thread, if u want,

coz i explained what was the problem and i got the answer  :)

Just to clarify further, users are able to report other players when they feel that player has violated the Pokémon Terms of Use, or the forum rules. If the player that has been reported has done nothing wrong, no action will be taken. However, if someone is sending in multiple false reports, that person may receive an in-game action instead of the person they were reporting. 

As requested, I'm closing this thread. 

Archived