Android

POKeMANIACx1233

They are having enough problems with the formats they already offer the game on. Adding a new one would make their heads explode.

They are having enough problems with the formats they already offer the game on. Adding a new one would make their heads explode.

At the very least xD. Most of the development team themselves would probably explode from the stress, and the large amount of ungrateful people complaining about how imperfect the new client is.

At the very least xD. Most of the development team themselves would probably explode from the stress, and the large amount of ungrateful people complaining about how imperfect the new client is.

Ungrateful? We put hundreds upon hundreds of dollars into their game and they make it progressively worse with every update? PTCGO freezes for me after EVERY game now. They have incompetent developers. Period.

Ungrateful? We put hundreds upon hundreds of dollars into their game and they make it progressively worse with every update? PTCGO freezes for me after EVERY game now. They have incompetent developers. Period.

Unless you have set up an GoFundMe, you haven't actually put any money into the development process.

Unless you have set up an GoFundMe, you haven't actually put any money into the development process.

Don't know why I have to keep saying this every-time you post this incorrect statement, but..... If you have bought (TICKETS/GEMS) then yes, you are a paying customer at that point!

On another note; I agree, they can't even get the PC/IOS version working properly, it seems a bit rushed to put the Android version out without fixing the concerning issues first on stated systems. But hey! What do I know right!? -_-

Not going to harp on it though, it is after all a BETA for the Android and expectations should be seen as such for it. Which is good, so at least it will be in the same condition or better/worse than what we have now. Either way, still glad they are doing it. Just wish we had PC/IOS fixed a bit sooner than seeing news on this. 

Don't know why I have to keep saying this every-time you post this incorrect statement, but..... If you have bought (TICKETS/GEMS) then yes, you are a paying customer at that point!

*Correction: If you have bought tickets you are a fool.

*Correction: If you have bought tickets you are a fool.

That might be the case, but still doesn't deviate from my point.

Okay, am I wrong on my point? Prove me wrong, or stop replying with nonsense. I stated that there are such things as "Paying Customers." Weather you like it or not, doesn't change the fact. So, in short... Back up your statements with logical facts. 

And as far as the statement of: 

I think this man doesn't know what a democracy is

(First and foremost, this is an insult that didn't need to be said nor was it constructive to the original point. Saying something like this to a person is a way of saying they lack intelligence and is rude.) 

What's this supposed to imply anyhow? That I don't see others opinions on a subject that doesn't need an opinion? Why would I need an opinion when there are facts to prove that the online client has ways to be a "PC?"

The person that I quoted and replied to, clearly was trying to deviate from the fact by making a statement to make it sound lame, or stupid to buy such items, when the reality is, some people do. The fact remains, if it's dumb or not, it's still a form of "PC." Putting in a irrelevant remark just to try and back his point, doesn't make my point any less true. 

Okay, I'm done. People can believe what they want to believe, and I'll keep my opinion to myself.

This discussion is threatening to turn into a pointless flame war, and I am going to leave now.

Have a good day,

seminc

Hello everyone,

It's entirely okay to have a difference of opinion. However we would really prefer that if you are making a post, especially in this particular sub-forum that it is constructive to the discussion at hand.

We value your feedback immensely, yet it takes us some time to read through all of constructive criticism and suggestions.  If a post isn't contributing constructively to a topic, it can impede that process. 

We appreciate all of your voices and want to make sure they get heard.  The best way for that to happen is to make sure you put forethought into your posts and that your debates are kept civil and add to the topic, rather than detract from it.

Thank you for being mindful and considerate of one another in advance. 

Archived