[GAME] Shop - Did not receive correct items after Jirachi code redemption

RealSlim

Hey guys, I redeemed a code card from the Jirachi Mithical Pokémon Collection, and I received the Promo Jirachi and 2 packs of BREAKthrough instead of 2 packs of Generations!!!!! I'm very very disappointed about that!! I hate BREAKthrough and I really wanted those Generations packs!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

EDIT! I did not received the Jirachi sleeves too!!!!! It's crazy!!!!!!! I wasted my money!!

Was this your first ever code redemption?

Hey guys, I redeemed a code card from the Jirachi Mithical Pokémon Collection, and I received the Promo Jirachi and 2 packs of BREAKthrough instead of 2 packs of Generations!!!!! I'm very very disappointed about that!! I hate BREAKthrough and I really wanted those Generations packs!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

EDIT! I did not received the Jirachi sleeves too!!!!! It's crazy!!!!!!! I wasted my money!!

Was this your first ever code redemption?

Definitely hot, I redeemed lots and lots of codes, I play since the beta version of the PTCGO!

Definitely hot, I redeemed lots and lots of codes, I play since the beta version of the PTCGO!

I would suggest filing a support ticket, and including the code or a scan of the code card. The Support Team can check the redemption and give you the correct products.

seminc, on 05 Apr 2016 - 7:18 PM, said:
seminc, on 05 Apr 2016 - 7:18 PM, said:

I would suggest filing a support ticket, and including the code or a scan of the code card. The Support Team can check the redemption and give you the correct products.

I don't know why I cannot ask for support, the site gives me this error message...

We're sorry, an unexpected error has occurred

The service you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please refresh the page and try again.

If this error continues, please contact Parature Support and reference the Error ID # listed below.

Go back to the page you were previously viewing or click the Back button on your browser.

I don't know why I cannot ask for support, the site gives me this error message...

We're sorry, an unexpected error has occurred

The service you are trying to reach is currently unavailable. Please refresh the page and try again.

If this error continues, please contact Parature Support and reference the Error ID # listed below.

Go back to the page you were previously viewing or click the Back button on your browser.

I'll try and make a link, that might work.

HTTP://support.pokemon.com

EDIT* Tested link, and it works for me. If you still have this problem, there may be a problem with your connection to Pokémon web servers.

I'll try and make a link, that might work.

HTTP://support.pokemon.com

EDIT* Tested link, and it works for me. If you still have this problem, there may be a problem with your connection to Pokémon web servers.

Thank you for the help seminc. But I still can't reach the support. When I click on your link, I can go to the page of the support, but when I click on "Ask a question", the site redirects me to the Pokémon Support Portal Redirect, and then the error page appears... I'm very sad...

Try pressing Continue on the Portal Redirect page.

Somehow doing that causes it to work for me

The error page appears after I click the Continue button... it happens from months, I even tried from a different computer and a different internet connection, but I get the same error page. It seems like here in Italy we cannot reach the support page no more... :/

Hi RealSlim!

My apologies for the delay! If you cannot submit a support ticket through the website, feel free to email techhelp@pokemon.com with your report instead. Just be sure to use the email address associated with your account.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience! :)

Archived