PTCGO shutting down at 90% Why?

Vaikari

Hi, since today I have been experiencing an issue. Whenever I try to log into PTCGO it shuts itself down after reaching 90% of data on server. I have disconnected and reconnected to my wifi to see if that helps me. Nothing changed. I then deleted PTCGO and reinstalled. It still shuts down on me >.< I have read some of the other complaints that are simalier to mine. None of them have figured what is causing this. I'll check my progress tomorrow. If I am not able to log in, I will have to file a ticket for support. If anyone is having this same issue, file a support ticket too :)

Same issue here, spent a few hours playing yesterday, logged out, and all was good.  Then I try to start the game today and it either crashes immediately or loads up to 89% to 90% and then crashes.

I am having the same issue, I load it up, the screen goes black, and then the game crashes. How do I fill out a support ticket for this?

Its happening here too. I am also in a stream for some popular streamer and like a third of palyers there are having that issue too

Holy! I'm glad you guys discussed your frustrations here.  So that this topic gets more attention. Not sure you you guys have saw, but tomorrow at 3:00 AM PST time, PTCGO will be under maintenance for "Server Optimization." This sounds very promising that our issue will be fixed. At least I hope so. I'm really happy to see more have spoken about this. I was starting to think only a handful of us had this problem. Ahem, ROTCHUNTER, to fill out a ticket for support you have to click on "customer Service" down below the page. Make sure to scroll all the way down. Once you do, it should be easy to navigate your way. And like many of you, my game worked flawlessly yesterday too. Kinda odd how it started on a Friday for the most of us :/ Thanks for the comments! I welcome all.   

Has anyone had any luck with logging in? I have tried now that the servers seem to be up. But yet again, I am still KICKED OFF of ptcgo when data reaches 90% on server. Maintenance is over I believe. 

This bug is still happening - and I have talked to a couple of people irl too. I tried uninstalling the game twice now and both times the game just closes itself at the 90% load marker. It seems like a significant amount of people can not even log onto the game right now

Ditto. With this crashing bug and the maintenance I haven't played all week....

Remember when this was a useful deck testing tool that fit in your back pocket on an iPad mini?

RIP ptcgo iOS

Archived