[GAME] Multiple - Multiple glitches, including soft locking and Tournament timer issue

1) When use Geomancy and click show all cards, the bottom part where it shows the energy you pick, disappears, it still work normally, but then you get stuck and can't play and the timer counts you down. You can chat though, but you lose the game.

2) Get stuck all the time. As I mention above, I seem to always get stuck and can't play any cards.

3) The timer for the tournament is 00:00. When you win a game and you're waiting for the finals, the timer says 00:00, so you don't know how long you have to wait.

4) When using the cool emoji, the one with the sunglasses, instead it uses the one that's all excited.

3ees1111

i'm having the same problem!  I get stuck and I can't play any cards! :( I lost like 5 times in Tournaments!

Hope someone fix this problem.

Mod_Poplar

Hi PrideSP!

1. If you could submit a screenshot depicting this issue via support ticket, we would greatly appreciate it! Simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question" to create a ticket. :)

2. We'll need more information as to the specific circumstances that cause this. If it occurs again, grabbing a game log would be the most helpful to our investigation. You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to a support ticket.

3 & 4. I've submitted your reports to the Dev team for investigation. We appreciate your patience while they look into those issues! :)

1 and 2. The game isn't stuck anymore. For number 1, sometimes the lower part doesn't show up but it's rarer now and it's not that bothersome. It's just that whenever that happens, I just notice it, so it makes me lose my train of thought for a second, it's not a big deal.

3. I haven't played tournament for a while, so I don't know if it's fix, but thanks for checking on it.

4. And Yeah, that one is easy. If you use the emoji with the sunglasses, it uses the censored emoji instead. The one that's all excited and smiling with its hands up.