LF Victini vivid Sleeves and Deckbox FT 4 SR Ultra Balls + 4 FA Ns + 3 FA Junipers + 115 RS Packs + FA Darkrai (Dark Cloak)

FlamingAxel

Hey, guys. It took me a while to finally be able to offer for Victini sleeves + deckbox, so here it is. Victini is my most fav Pokemon, and it is sad his sleeves and deckbox are rarest items. So, here it is, giving literally everything good I have for Victini Sleeves + Deckbox:
1)4 Secret Rare Ultra Balls (900)
2)4 Full Art N (360)
3)3 Full Art Professor Juniper (75)
4)115 Roaring Skies Packs (115)
5)Darkrai EX Full Art from Dark Explorers (60)
Total of my offer is about 1500+, which should be just enough.

Update: I may also look for only the Victini deckbox, if you don't have the spare sleeve. I will offer 4 FA N, FA Darkrai from Dark Explorers, 100 RS Packs and 3 FA Juniper for it.

bro ... thats not really near the value of victini set :( its worth at least 6 sr ub's :/

I really appreciate your feedback, but I did ask other people if my offer is good enough and they said Victini set's value varies on each person and I sure can try my luck with that offer. If it is not good enough for you it does not mean other people would think the same.

Victini's set value is 1200+. My offer's value sure is about that. Especially with many of those cards' price rising because of their need in Legacy format.

P.S. also, 6 SR UBs are about 1300 value. My offer is close to, if not is, that value:)

I really appreciate your feedback, but I did ask other people if my offer is good enough and they said Victini set's value varies on each person and I sure can try my luck with that offer. If it is not good enough for you it does not mean other people would think the same.

Victini's set value is 1200+. My offer's value sure is about that. Especially with many of those cards' price rising because of their need in Legacy format.

P.S. also, 6 SR UBs are about 1300 value. My offer is close to, if not is, that value:)

GL bro theyre hard to get some people who own them may specifically want sr ubs not just 1200+ worth of cards :(  

GL bro theyre hard to get some people who own them may specifically want sr ubs not just 1200+ worth of cards :(

Thanks! Although I will admit cards I offer are not only 1200+ but about 1300 if not more in total, and they are pretty good and valued ofc.

Thanks! Although I will admit cards I offer are not only 1200+ but about 1300 if not more in total, and they are pretty good and valued ofc.

Np i wish you luck on your journey to them victini sleeves and deckbox :D keep trying to add stuff sometimes you just have to do that :/ 

Np i wish you luck on your journey to them victini sleeves and deckbox :D keep trying to add stuff sometimes you just have to do that :/

Thanks, buddy.

P.S. added some things to my offer, please check it out, may interest you, if not already.

Added a lot of stuff to my offer in post1. Really do hope to get the set, please message me if you at least know anyone who might trade them. Hope to find those items, cause Victini is my favourite Pokemon.

wait.. is this a legit offer or just a troll offer?

thats a completely fine trade i dont think there is something that made you feel that he is trolling peoples -_-

thats a completely fine trade i dont think there is something that made you feel that he is trolling peoples -_-

Thanks! Especially it is better since because of Legacy some cards like Tropical Beaches, Full art Colresses, Junipers, Ns, Plasma Deoxys, Lugia and Thunduruses increased by a lot in value.

Thanks! Especially it is better since because of Legacy some cards like Tropical Beaches, Full art Colresses, Junipers, Ns, Plasma Deoxys, Lugia and Thunduruses increased by a lot in value.

Agreed the plasma stuff rose alot

Added a lot of Roaring Skies packs to the offer. Starting to lose confidence and becoming sad. Maybe it is not meant to be for me to get my favourite Pokemon items.

Added a lot of Roaring Skies packs to the offer. Starting to lose confidence and becoming sad. Maybe it is not meant to be for me to get my favourite Pokemon items.

I saw a trade for the victini sleeves on pub, guy wanted 4 sr ub and 4 fa N and stuff 

I mean.. it seems too good to be true lol. Unfortunately, I dont have the deck box (only the sleeve). 

these sleeves/boxes were worth so little when they came out, i ignored most of em

I mean.. it seems too good to be true lol. Unfortunately, I dont have the deck box (only the sleeve). 

these sleeves/boxes were worth so little when they came out, i ignored most of em

i coulda bought them but didnt at the time :( 

I saw a trade for the victini sleeves on pub, guy wanted 4 sr ub and 4 fa N and stuff

yeah, same. He also wanted 4 sr ub, 4 fa n, FA Darkrai from DEX, FA Mewtwo from ND. That's too much lol, like 1800 value. Not worth it, and I don't have that many value of stuff anyway, cause

i coulda bought them but didnt at the time :(

I couldn't. I am from Russia and TCGO came here about a little more than a year ago, I just couldn't:(

you spend 1000+ on it, the next day it comes out in the shop / on the wheel like gem stuff usually do (see promos like ditto, regirock, etc, SLs, and so on and so on). I've never owned a single one of them gem things and do not intend to, even though I collect 1 of everything else including all the different packs, gameplay, even avatar. Those old gem gameplay? Not at this price. No good even for investment, unless you sell the same day, but that's been tried already by hundreds. As I see it, it's a risky business. Just my 2 cents...

you spend 1000+ on it, the next day it comes out in the shop / on the wheel like gem stuff usually do (see promos like ditto, regirock, etc, SLs, and so on and so on). I've never owned a single one of them gem things and do not intend to, even though I collect 1 of everything else including all the different packs, gameplay, even avatar. Those old gem gameplay? Not at this price. No good even for investment, unless you sell the same day, but that's been tried already by hundreds. As I see it, it's a risky business. Just my 2 cents...

I agree on this(and I try to stay out of gem stuff myself for that exact reason) but I think he just wants them for collection(I personally will trade extra for stuff I never plan to trade away).

Also sorry for double post, but I didn't see his till I had already posted mine.

NOTE: If you have Victini vivid sleeves and deckbox, and promise to trade them, I can exchange my stuff for 6 SR UB, so my offer will be 6 Secret Rare Ultra Balls, just let me know if you agree that way.

@Rolci. Could not agree with you more..a good way to lose equity. Can't wait to see em become available again.. I'm sure the tear drops will fall on that day... lol

@Rolci. Could not agree with you more..a good way to lose equity. Can't wait to see em become available again.. I'm sure the tear drops will fall on that day... lol

Thats how i felt to going back to what Rolci said, when i had my mewtwo vivid set i traded them off since i do fear they will return to the shop, its more than likley and with possibilities of mods replying to people requesting it, the demand for them and the ask mike thread the possibility is high, having them return will make some big traders cry as i see some people right now trying to get some of these vivid sets(not axel) and what makes it more possible is that the xerneas and yveltal 1  sets have been in shop for well over a year now they're overdue to leave soon, evidence that makes this more possible is that we got yveltal and xerneas 2 bundles. While ive seen people say they will return as different artworks i highly doubt that would happen since weve seen the yveltal and xerneas 2 sets for a while now just never had a way to actually obtain them until bundle came out i feel as if if we were getting alternative versions of these vivid sets we would have seen them in gameplay already, i think the only sleeves that are truly safe are the Mega Venusaur Char Blastoise Sets just cause i cant see them ever coming to shop, but i do see the world sets come to the shop as some worlds bundle we may see in he summer for Worlds 2016.

Archived