[CARD] Palkia-EX (BREAKpoint #31): When the Aqua Turbo attack is used, the selected Energy is discarded

Taschen88

Hello, in my last Versus battle in Expanded format I noticed a glitch with Palkia-EX's Aqua Turbo attack. Instead of giving 2 energy to my benched water pokemon from the deck, it discards them. It hasn't happened in other battles earlier today.

Please check.

Thanks! :)

What water Pokemon were you putting them on? Cause If it was Suicune with safeguard then that was not a glitch because it states that you prevent ALL effects of attacks done to this Pokemon by Pokemon EX, not just your opponents.

What water Pokemon were you putting them on? Cause If it was Suicune with safeguard then that was not a glitch because it states that you prevent ALL effects of attacks done to this Pokemon by Pokemon EX, not just your opponents.

Yup if you tried to attach enegy to your suicune safeguard that effect is gonna discard energies instead of attsching

Aw, man! Yes, it was probably Suicune. I have that card in the same deck. I ran into that situation maybe 2 turns in 1 VS battle. Didn't realize it was just the ability. Sorry guys! And thanks for the clarification. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there!

As this isn't a bug, I'll close this thread. Thanks for helping with your explanations, Trainers! :)

Archived