No report feature after the game finishes

PrideSP

A guy gave me the finger that's between the index finger and the ring finger right when he ends the game, and I was about to report him for it but the wheel pop up and the information pop up blocking me from reporting. So I was unable to report him. Please have the option to report the player after the game finishes too. Also if a player runs down the time to troll, but doesn't say a word, you can't report that person for running down the time. Please have an option to report that person. Like you click on top left corner on the person to report him/her. Because 25 minutes is just way too much and too many trolls run down the time to waste your time and you can't report them. Please have the option to report them if they don't say anything and after the game ends. Thank you.

If you remember (write down) the players name, you can report them anytime via support ticket. It would be more convenient to be able to do it in game obviously, I completely agree with you there. But until they do implement that feature, you can always do it through support :) 

i second this opinion. i've been ragequit on far too often by random people. plus, this is one of the things that doesn't require a lot of coding either. simple and useful :)

I also support this. Although there is room for misuse with sore losers reporting the other player (That reminds me, I still need to file a support ticket from that time a really bitter Shiftry player reported my chat activity just because he was mad that I was using Wobbuffet. Off topic, but does anything happen if I kind of forgot to get around to it?), but this will do a much more good than harm.

Also, I think the chat log should just stay visible after the game ends.

i second this opinion. i've been ragequit on far too often by random people. plus, this is one of the things that doesn't require a lot of coding either. simple and useful :)

Uh oh.... I'm in trouble here. I'm a ladderer and I'm very selective of my matches. I may randomly decide to ragequit when I get a really bad hand or when I feel that the match would be too long and boring.

Uh oh.... I'm in trouble here. I'm a ladderer and I'm very selective of my matches. I may randomly decide to ragequit when I get a really bad hand or when I feel that the match would be too long and boring.

I don't think he meant just conceding while upset. I think he meant actually vocally raging, before conceding.

I don't think he meant just conceding while upset. I think he meant actually vocally raging, before conceding.

Oh... well I usually don't speak unless the other guy/gal does or when I'm trying to get their help in complete my challenge so I guess I'm safe... (I use NM and I get the cold eyes sometimes)

He didn't rage quit. He was about to end it by attacking and fainting my Pokemon and collect his last prize card and right before he did that, he gave me the bird then attack. So I was going to report him but then the things pop up and the match end and no more report button. No one cares if you quit, that's free win for us.

He didn't rage quit. He was about to end it by attacking and fainting my Pokemon and collect his last prize card and right before he did that, he gave me the bird then attack. So I was going to report him but then the things pop up and the match end and no more report button. No one cares if you quit, that's free win for us.

You might have misinterpreted the emoticon. Since that emoticon is not what you consider, especially if the other guy is winning !!

Oh, the hand emoticon? That's not the bird... it's a different hand symbol.

In the game chat, you can make it by typing this: (y)

You might have misinterpreted the emoticon. Since that emoticon is not what you consider, especially if the other guy is winning !!

No, it wasn't an emoticon, it was __\__  Something like that but the middle line was straight.

Well, it really doesn't matter if he did or didn't if you don't have a name to report. I think we shouldn't get hung up on that and stay focused on the bigger problem instead.

Every problem matters and it does matter even if I don't have a name. It's for the future so this won't happen again.

I support this. It's especially needed for PTCGO because, despite their best efforts, the game is prone to disconnects and crashes. However, even more stable games tend to offer a report option on the post-match screen.

Archived