Game Crash at 90%

Cloudrvn

I would like to warn my game is closed after loading 90%, several people have the same problem, I hope it fixed soon, I have really wanted to play this game.

Same. Dunno what happened. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but the problem's still there!

EDIT: Welp... I've solved the problem. But man.... that sure burned up a lot of data. I had to uninstall the game, delete the installer I had in my 'downloads' file and REDOWNLOAD another installer from the download site. The game works now. Now back to that dratted daily challenge XD

Same. Dunno what happened. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but the problem's still there!

EDIT: Welp... I've solved the problem. But man.... that sure burned up a lot of data. I had to uninstall the game, delete the installer I had in my 'downloads' file and REDOWNLOAD another installer from the download site. The game works now. Now back to that dratted daily challenge XD

i try that but the game still crash at 90%, i tried repair with the installer but nothing changes, I hope that they get an update fixing this :c

i try that but the game still crash at 90%, i tried repair with the installer but nothing changes, I hope that they get an update fixing this :c

Strange..... Maybe it doesn't work for everyone. I hope the devs can fix this soon. I really do not want to redownload all that stuff again....

Archived