Gonzo's Apollogy

GonzoMD1993

For those of you who have been keeping up with the recent threads of this last few days I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. I've always been very outspoken and I'll always defend my ideas with passion. But I've taken this too far. I went out of my way to insult people that I've disagreed with and attempted in every way to invalidate their opinion.

I can explain it in a few ways but I can't justify it. I got caught up in the growing negativity and agression surrounding the recent changes and the reaction of the community and ended up making some quite aggressive posts myself. Coupled with real life issues I've become even more aggressive. I feel like at this point I need to take some time to deal with my own **** first and calm down.

And so, I will be taking some time off the game and the forum for the time being. It might be just a few days, maybe a few weeks, who knows. The only thing I can say for certain is that this is not a farewell. I fully intend to return once I've sorted out my own issues.

Once again, I apologize to everyone whom I may have offended in the past few days. It honestly was not what I intended to do when these discussions began, but I know what I've done and said, and I can't take those things back.

See you guys soon,

-Gonzo

PS. I'm so sorry Yoni. I know I just talked to you the other day, but I promise I'll return sooner or later. I have some pending business I must take care of before returning, but I will return.

Archived