Game froze and price pack gone

Shadowla05

So I just did a tournament and I was awarded a pack and a trophy. I went to unpack the pack and it started to unpack and it sat on loading images at 40% for over 10 min. I couldn't click out or do nothing so I figure the game froze and was hesitant on restarting the game but have no other option. So restarted and when to check on my pack and it's gone I check my cards for any new ones but nothing there. I do have the trophy I got from winning but no pack what can I do about this?

So I just did a tournament and I was awarded a pack and a trophy. I went to unpack the pack and it started to unpack and it sat on loading images at 40% for over 10 min. I couldn't click out or do nothing so I figure the game froze and was hesitant on restarting the game but have no other option. So restarted and when to check on my pack and it's gone I check my cards for any new ones but nothing there. I do have the trophy I got from winning but no pack what can I do about this?

Your cards actually aren't gone. After yout game closes, the cards tagged as "new" don't have that tag anymore. So the cards you got are actually in your collection, they just lack the "new" tag.

This is actually a known bug and is pending for a fix Soontm.

Archived