Virizion-Genesect EX LEGACY format?

Chasista

Trying to build my 1st legacy format deck (actually converting the old Standard Virizion-Genesect deck I have) I'm not sure of what to include.

I've seen we loose so staple and so useful cards as: Lysandre, Prof letter, Vs Seeker, Startling megaphone, Shauna, Sycamore (well, Juniper is there) and Muscle band in between a lot more.

According to the web I can include "the Pokémon TCG: HeartGold & SoulSilver Series, the Call of Legends expansion, and the Black & White Series" Also I see everyone is adding Plasma pokémon so not only B/W but Plasma series (all Gen 5 at the end). (http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/build-your-legacy-in-the-pokemon-tcg-online/)

I tried to quit the newer cards to replace it for older ones but the game still doesn't recognise my deck.

What is wrong here?

Pokémon - 8

Genesect-EX PLB 97
Virizion-EX PLB 96
Deoxys-EX Promo-BLW BW82

Trainer Cards - 40

G Booster PLB 92
Colress PLS 118
Skyla BCR 134
Shadow Triad PLF 102
Colress Machine PLS 119
N DEX 96

Enhanced Hammer PRC (Dark Explorers have it)
Professor Juniper BLW 101
Escape Rope PLS 120
Team Plasma Ball PLF 105
Switch BLW 104
Ultra Ball PLB 90
Energy Retrieval AOR (Plasma and B/W have it)
Energy Switch BLW 94
Skyla BKP 122

Energy - 12

Plasma Energy PLB 91

Grass Energy XY

Why is not recognized as LEGACY? Thanks.

The Plasma Storm, Plasma Freeze, and Plasma Blast are officially part of the BW expansions because they are named

BW - Plasma Storm (BW8)

BW - Plasma Freeze (BW9)

BW - Plasma Storm (BW10)

and not

PL - Plasma Storm (PL1)

etc

The Plasma Storm, Plasma Freeze, and Plasma Blast are officially part of the BW expansions because they are named

BW - Plasma Storm (BW8)

BW - Plasma Freeze (BW9)

BW - Plasma Storm (BW10)

and not

PL - Plasma Storm (PL1)

etc

Thanks. Of course the Plasma cards appear to include if I check the Legacy mark while picking the cards. So I don't know where's the problem LOL

Thanks. Of course the Plasma cards appear to include if I check the Legacy mark while picking the cards. So I don't know where's the problem LOL

Your Promo Deoxys-EX is probably the problem. There has been an off and on glitch with Legacy format not allowing Promos (including BW/HS Promos) into legal decks. It has happened to me but somehow the format will allow me to use Promos now. Just cross your fingers I guess xD

It might actually be that Skyla. Judging by the set name and number, it's the Full Art from BREAKpoint, which is not recognized as a Legacy-viable card due to an oversight on the developers' part. Hopefully, they'll fix that soon.

It might be the Skyla like Sharking said. I haven't heard of this promo glitch, but Seminic could be right as well.

P.S as a former VirGen player I would recommend Skyarrow bridge over escape rope.

I can pick the Deoxys actually to build the deck so, not in this case.

On the other side, Skyla is Skyla, 1st released BCr BUT, the Break FULL ART doesn't appear in between my picks in Legacy so I changed it for a standard BCr copy and it's solved.

Thanks you all!

And, just looking to fast update at the very first. I have to dive a lot in the possibilities of HGSS and CoL cards because I barely know some of them and also I have a little amount of.

Hope they bring binders to the shop to make grow our collections.

Archived