PrideSP

[GAME] Deck Manager - Search terms do not submit when clicking "Enter"

PrideSP

When you're in deck manager and you type in the search box then hit enter, it won't work, you have to go to the settings and click apply for it to work and I think scrolling with the scroll on the mouse makes it work too.

harshu

When you're in deck manager and you type in the search box then hit enter, it won't work, you have to go to the settings and click apply for it to work and I think scrolling with the scroll on the mouse makes it work too.

Yeah Deck manager is a pretty buggy at the moment. Doesn't function properly, you have to do all sorts of stuff to make it work, like filters, scrolling, changing the view etc.

Mod_Poplar

Hi PrideSP!

I'm not able to reproduce this issue. Searches are working fine for me. Could you please provide us with specific steps for reproduction and let us know what type of device you're using (PC, Mac, or iOS)?

Thanks for your patience!

PrideSP

PC

Grimmm

when use the net view (the second one) it cant work, but for the first one, it works.

Mod_Poplar

Hello Trainers,

Thanks for the extra information! I've been able to reproduce this in Tile View now, so I've submitted your reports to the Dev team for investigation. We appreciate your patience until a fix can be put into place! :)

I'll go ahead and close this thread now.