PrideSP

[GAME] General - Some cards are invisible during matches

PrideSP

Some cards are invisible then it takes like 5 minutes for it to show up. Then they go back to being invisible. It goes on and off.

Edited by PrideSP

harshu

Some cards are invisible then it takes like 5 minutes for it to show up. Then they go back to being invisible. It goes on and off.

Download the card cache - this is not a bug, its just you haven't downloaded the card cache. Go to the settings and select the card cache tab. Click on download card cache. When it reaches 100% it will show all the cards.

Hope it helps :)

PrideSP

No, I already downloaded, it is literally invisible, it doesn't even say loading.

seminc

Yes, the famed "phantom cards". Try clicking the Clear Cache button and redownloading the card cache from scratch. This worked for me, and I haven't seen a phantom card since. (Yes IK it is a pain in the posterior, but what can you do xD)

PrideSP

Okay, thanks.

FaytSealsU

I'm having the same problem with the phantom cards. I downloaded the card cache after the update and did again after the maintenance. I'm still having the problem though. I would download again but i have a limit on my Internet for the month and can't use anymore to dl the cache again. Is there any other fix for this? 

seminc

I'm having the same problem with the phantom cards. I downloaded the card cache after the update and did again after the maintenance. I'm still having the problem though. I would download again but i have a limit on my Internet for the month and can't use anymore to dl the cache again. Is there any other fix for this?

Unfortunately, there is not, to my knowledge. You'll probably have to wait until your next data cycle, or go to a WiFi hotspot that doesn't mind you downloading 5GB of data.

FaytSealsU

Unfortunately, there is not, to my knowledge. You'll probably have to wait until your next data cycle, or go to a WiFi hotspot that doesn't mind you downloading 5GB of data.

Dang thanks for the quick reply. Guess i'll take a break from the game for a bit lol most places here have a like mb limit for dl. i'll try to dl cache again in 16 days.

PrideSP

I deleted my card cache and redownloaded and it's still invisible. It still didn't fix it.

harshu

I deleted my card cache and redownloaded and it's still invisible. It still didn't fix it.

Try reinstalling the game or file a support ticket on the support portal.

I hope that works for you :)

PrideSP

I redownloaded the entire game. Still invisible.

seminc

I have had invisible cards pop up in game (no text, just a blank spot with the generic blue TCGO background). Sometimes the card assets will randomly fill in the blank spot, but it has only happened twice.

PrideSP

Yeah, that's happening to me. But it's permanent on my night march deck, and it's happening to 3 different cards. Pumpkaboo, mystery energy, and Dimension Valley. It's very annoying.

Mod_Snow

Hey there!

The team is collecting information regarding this issue so they can try to recreate it and find the cause. Please submit a ticket to the support portal with the following info:

• Screenshots of where you are "seeing" invisible cards (oxymoron haha)
  • Your DxDiag or System Information — Instructions here

Once the support team has that info they will pass it to the devs for testing.

Thanks everyone!