Do I get my tickets back if I leave tournament before it starts?

PrideSP

That's actually a good question. I know that you lose them after the first match starts, but I joined a Standard Tournament today, and my Ticket Counter blinked, but didn't change the number (stayed at 754). That may have been a graphical glitch, so don't take my word as the gospel truth, but I don't think they leave your account until the Tournament actually starts.

I have in the past joined a tournament queue but, after waiting nearly 10 mins for it to start have left, and not lost any tickets, I believe that they have changed it so until the first match starts, no tickets are taken from your balance.  I could be wrong, but thats what I noticed when I left a tournament

I just tested it by joining a queue, and leaving before the first match, and no tickets were taken, so I believe I am correct in that nothing happens until the first match begins

I know that this doesn't have to do with the topic, but I didn't want to create another one and didn't found the FAQ section. I tried googling it but had no luck.

How do I know when the entry requirement for theme/standard tournaments are in tickets or coins ? I've notice that they rotate. I just wanted to know the schedule of that rotation.

Yeah, every week a Tournament queue gets moved into the Token Entry Tournament spot, and the one on there from the previous week changes to a Ticket Tournament. On weekends one of the queues changes to 6 Tickets with a higher prize pool.

Or is my tickets gone forever?

At least in my last own experiencies in tournaments, your tickets are not taken or are back if you quit before the starting. With all that lately glitches it could be any bug but, shouldn't be taken if everything works properly.

I know that this doesn't have to do with the topic, but I didn't want to create another one and didn't found the FAQ section. I tried googling it but had no luck.

How do I know when the entry requirement for theme/standard tournaments are in tickets or coins ? I've notice that they rotate. I just wanted to know the schedule of that rotation.

Tournaments rotation info march 30th update >> http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/38935-rotation-information-updated-3302016/?hl=tournament&do=findComment&comment=451059

Archived