Reverse Holo are barely noticeable after update.

ZzzFastAsleep

They seem to get worse with each update, please make them pop. I also find that the new energy pips make investing in holo energy pointless if we can't admire them in match. Maybe having the energy pips reflect the energy properties (holo/pattern/texture) would be a good compromise for players who like to chase after aesthetics.

I felt that a lot in Dark type reverse pokémon, Light and another type I can't remember now. More than the others but, yes, would be awesome to make it shine a lot more.

They seem to get worse with each update, please make them pop. I also find that the new energy pips make investing in holo energy pointless if we can't admire them in match. Maybe having the energy pips reflect the energy properties (holo/pattern/texture) would be a good compromise for players who like to chase after aesthetics.

Bug Report will be reviewed by Developers....so no worry they will fix it.

I couldn't see the reverse holo at all on some Trainer card I pulled. It said "New", but I knew I already had it, so I was really confused until I figured this one must be the reverse holo (except I couldn't see the pattern).

Archived