tournaments are bugged out for me

ShedinjaOPnerf

I cannot join any tournaments despite being able to pay the entree costs in either tokens or tickets.

I can go to the tournament section of PTCGO to see what tournaments are available, pick a tournament, pick a deck, hit JOIN...and then nothing happens.

I get back at the available tournamentscreen with the JOIN button faded/greyed out.

It is not a lag thing because I can sit at that screen for hours, but I never get into the tournament I selected.

When I go to another segment of PTCGO and return, the JOIN button has it's normal colour again, as if nothing has happened and I never tried to join anything at all.

tokens/tickets are not consumed upon failed attempts.

Versus matches still work fine, but it is frustrating being unable to play tournaments..

I cannot join any tournaments despite being able to pay the entree costs in either tokens or tickets.

I can go to the tournament section of PTCGO to see what tournaments are available, pick a tournament, pick a deck, hit JOIN...and then nothing happens.

I get back at the available tournamentscreen with the JOIN button faded/greyed out.

It is not a lag thing because I can sit at that screen for hours, but I never get into the tournament I selected.

When I go to another segment of PTCGO and return, the JOIN button has it's normal colour again, as if nothing has happened and I never tried to join anything at all.

tokens/tickets are not consumed upon failed attempts.

Versus matches still work fine, but it is frustrating being unable to play tournaments..

I hear ya. I FINALLY got Legecy deck that the game excepts as being legal. And Only got to play 1 match. Now it's doing the same thing to me to. Crossing fingers it's fixed before tournament end.....

Support ONLY SUGGESTS the same OLD thing...... Delete game WAIT 4 to 5 hrs to reload. And that SHOULD fix it.......UMMMM this would be the 4th time I've done so in past month???

I can't even re-install because I get the well-known error "''Could not access network location: USER PROFILE''.

Adding that before the last update tournaments worked fine.

Is it possible that the update broke something for some of us?

Another bump:

For some reason, when I logged in this morning, tournament tickets have disappeared from my account.

Being unable to play tournaments for some time as described above, my amount of tickets has been 6 all this time.

When I just logged in, it was suddenly down to 3.

Somehow something consumed 3 tournament tickets ( this seems odd to me, since tournaments cost either 4 or 6 tickets ).

Related perhaps?

Something really weird is going on...

Another bump:

For some reason, when I logged in this morning, tournament tickets have disappeared from my account.

Being unable to play tournaments for some time as described above, my amount of tickets has been 6 all this time.

When I just logged in, it was suddenly down to 3.

Somehow something consumed 3 tournament tickets ( this seems odd to me, since tournaments cost either 4 or 6 tickets ).

Related perhaps?

Something really weird is going on...

Yep same here after seeing your post I checked mine. I had 8 tokens as of Sun, the Last time I tried to play Legacy Tourn. Now I only have 3 left as well??? Still ONLY GETTING SAME reply from support. And I QUOTE " We SUGGEST uninstalling game and reinstall it, this will MOST likely fix the issue" .... They don't seem to be reading my follow up reply, where EACH time they state this I tell them I have done So 2 or 3 times ALREADY.... Seems to me they are NOT Conserned with the matter and as someone else post to a different topic, their customer service has become obsolete.... Just saying.

After the last server update, the problem appears to be fixed.

I can enter and play tournaments again.

There is a 1-2 second delay after deck selection, but afterwards the game sends me into the tournament at least.

Furthermore, after playing a vs match I suddenly received a load of ingame notifications containing several chests, probably from all the times I tried to enter a tournament but the game did not let me in.

Weird as it sounds, it appears to be that I was somehow struck by an extreme form of lag between gameclient and gameserver.

I will keep an eye out for how it goes within the next few days, but hopefully this is the end of the problem.

I do have to say, a response from tech-support over the last few days would have been appreciated, and would STILL be appreciated, so this thing can be prevented in the future, especially since I am/was not the only one with this problem :)

Archived