How to Night March with just 1 Basic Energy

GonzoMD1993

This is probably the trolliest idea I've ever had, but it sounds fun (even if not very viable) so I thought I'd share to see what you guys think of it.

The setup involves 1 Fairy Energy (yes, just 1 Fairy Energy. No DCE, no more energies, just 1 basic energy), Aromatisse, Exp. Share and the upcoming FCO Mew with Dimension Valley. The rest is just the usuall NM stuff. The procedure:

• Discard all the Pumpkaboos for power and leave only a copuple of Joltiks in the bench.
  • Make a FCO Mew be active with D Valley in play.
  • Set up in the Bench an Aromatisse with Exp. Share attached.
  • Give the Fairy Energy to Mew.
  • ???
  • Profit.

So the idea is that with Mew using Joltik's NM with D Valley it only needs 1 energy. When it gets KOd, you just transfer the Fairy Energy rescued by Aromatisse to the new active Mew.

It's still a pretty terrible energy build since regular hammers abound, but it could be fun to try.

Also, you can currently do this with Mew EX, but giving 2 prizes when KOd kinda defeats the purpose or having infinite energy.

Ik, sorry I didn't lol

Dw dude, I know it was a lame joke anyways xd

But anyways, do you think this could be viable with some adjustments, or is it too troll to ever see the light of life?

Dw dude, I know it was a lame joke anyways xd

But anyways, do you think this could be viable with some adjustments, or is it too troll to ever see the light of life?

I don't really know. The Mew could make March more playable, but Grumpig kinda trolls Joltik to death. We'll see how Night March fares then.

I don't really know. The Mew could make March more playable, but Grumpig kinda trolls Joltik to death. We'll see how Night March fares then.

Yeah you're right :/ I had forgotten about Grumpig.

Sounds fun, but too risky.

1 in 10 games, your single energy is Prized, lol.

I think he uses more than 1 Energy in his deck, but never has more than 1 Energy attached at any given time.

thats how i play my nm deck. i use mew-ex and use one energy. easier with valley then using fairy energy and any other poke that could give less attack cost

I think he uses more than 1 Energy in his deck, but never has more than 1 Energy attached at any given time.

Yeah I meant something more like this. I guess I should have specified. In total the deck wouldn't have more than 2-3 energies though. The point isn't so much to compress deck space (as aromatisse+exp share take up more space than the 1-2 spaces im saving in energies), but more so to solve the issue of running out of energies after 3-5 KOs, depending on how many discard recovery cards I'm running and on my luck in a given game.

Archived