Legacy is a good format

Littledarkfury

When legacy had first come out i was a little skeptical on how good it would actually be however playing it it brings me back to the good ol days of the hgss-bw era, its nice to see some of the old decks that dont see much play in expanded like virgen and straight darkrai it takes me back to when those decks were in their prime and doing well, also cool to see CoL tourneys :D 

When legacy had first come out i was a little skeptical on how good it would actually be however playing it it brings me back to the good ol days of the hgss-bw era, its nice to see some of the old decks that dont see much play in expanded like virgen and straight darkrai it takes me back to when those decks were in their prime and doing well, also cool to see CoL tourneys :D

I second this :D Its awesome to see old school decks being played again :D and there are a variety of them :o

I agree.

Although it is a little difficult to remember what were usable decks before XY (VS Seeker spoiled me), I am having fun. Of cores, there is a minor problem with Genesect decks being the undisputed best deck, but that is hardly even a concern when compared to the problems that unlimited had after Shiftry's rise to power.

I LOVE the Legacy format.  I also really liked the Game Boy Color TCG Pokemon game too, so that is not surprising.  My only beef is the RNG is still really REALLY messed up, nearly every game has either my energies or my supporters buried at the bottom of the deck, and I just sit and watch as my opponent tears through their deck.  Oh, yeah, that and the Genesect/Virizion decks and the SUPER ANNOYING Sableye/Darkrai decks.  Man, I have had my fill of crushing hammers.  Other than that, watch out for my Ursaring deck!

Archived