[GAME] Versus Mode - Did not receive Trainer Token prize from Versus Ladder

Sliski

So I just won 225 Tokens as a reward from getting 590 VP. Unfortunately, I still have 488 Tokens while I should have over 700. Does it take time to add or did something terrible happen?

So I just won 225 Tokens as a reward from getting 590 VP. Unfortunately, I still have 488 Tokens while I should have over 700. Does it take time to add or did something terrible happen?

Did you have 488 Tokens before starting your game?

If so, this is a bug. If you had ~250 Tokens before starting your game, this is just how the coin reward system works. The coins are added as soon as you click Done to exit match view. The animation will trigger when the VS points get up to the prize, but the prize will already have Been added, so nothing will happen.

Did you try to restart the game? I've never had this issue with tokens, but it's happened to me with tickets a few times.

Sometimes, although your reward is in fact awarded, it does not get properly displayed in the counter. When you exit the game and re-enter it updates though.

If it's neither this nor what seminc mentioned, then this is a bug.

Nothing helps. And yes, I had like 485 or something like that. I'm certain about it because I was trying to get money for a bundle pack. I logged out, restarted the game, used refresher... Nothing helps.

Nothing helps. And yes, I had like 485 or something like that. I'm certain about it because I was trying to get money for a bundle pack. I logged out, restarted the game, used refresher... Nothing helps.

At this point the only thing you can do is send a support ticket explaning the situation. I don't know if they can manually have your reward sent, but I guess trying beats letting it be. You need to go here:

http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227

Thank you guys for support. I hope it will be solved soon! ;)

Product:  Pokémon TCG Online Pokémon TCG Online Topics:  Report a Bug TCG Online Bug Topics:  Non-Card Bugs Game Bug Additional Info:  Other TCG Online Game Version:  Windows Summary:  Versus Award Tokens didn't add Details:  I was supposed to be awarded with 225 Tokens for getting 590 Versus Points. I didn't get these Tokens. I tried logging out, relaunching the game, using refresher. Nothing helped.

Will this do any good though?

Thank you guys for support. I hope it will be solved soon! ;)

Product:  Pokémon TCG Online Pokémon TCG Online Topics:  Report a Bug TCG Online Bug Topics:  Non-Card Bugs Game Bug Additional Info:  Other TCG Online Game Version:  Windows Summary:  Versus Award Tokens didn't add Details:  I was supposed to be awarded with 225 Tokens for getting 590 Versus Points. I didn't get these Tokens. I tried logging out, relaunching the game, using refresher. Nothing helped.

Will this do any good though?

That should suffice. Make sure you tell them that you are 100% certain that you did in fact have 485 before clearing the 225 token step and that you were supposed to be at 700ish now. The standard procedure is to first verify all of the most obvious and plausible scenarios before treating it as a bug, so they'll probably ask you if you're sure if you don't mention it first.

So yes, other than that little addition, it's good. You can send that.

This just happened to me aswell, i played some legacy tournaments and then i played some versus but the game popped the animation for the tournament win, it didn't gave me like 250 tokens on bonus wheel exchanges 

Hey there!

My apologies for the delay! It looks like the OP already submitted a support ticket, so I'll close this thread. Rafkill44, if you did not receive a prize, we'll ask you to submit a ticket as well. The support team will be able to figure out the problem. :)

Simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question" to create a ticket. Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

Archived