Program crashes under certain circumstances

Nußknacker

Hello, since yesterday the game crashes all the time and it is not because of my PC or internet:
[Content removed - please keep discussion on the topic of Pokémon. -Mod. Poplar]

For example, the game crashes under the following circumstances:
- I win the coin flip: As the yellow/orange writing disappears, the game crashes and forces me to exit. Considering I win the coin flip quite often this makes playing very difficult
- I scroll through my collection and come accross the half art Azumarill
- In tournaments it randomly crashes after the match if I finished before the others.
- etcetera ...

I cannot uninstall the program because it says 'Could not access network location Property.USER_PROFILE.'

It is to be noted that I changed my default language to French because I have recently got into playing with a few friends of mine who are French and I did not understand what cards they were talking about. So perhaps there was an error during the patching.

Got the same problem since yesterday.

The game crashes at a certain point when I scroll through my collection.

Haven't discovered any other situations yet.

yeah i have the same problem and I honnestly don't know what to do this is soooo anoing!!

plz help us

!:)

Hi guys! I have exactly the same problem with a coin toss game crashes, for 3 days I can not play.I use windows 8.1.Please help.

Same problem ... I had one while scrolling through my collection, this bug disappeared this morning

But now I have random bugs during tournaments (especially with coin) and boosters opening

I tried to uninstall/reinstall the game ... ineffective

Very annoying :(

I haven't had these other game crash issues but my game does always crash if i try to click on Otis in the city championship trainer challenge. This happens every time no matter what deck or difficulty I am playing. If I click on Otis to battle him my game crashes. This would be a minor problem except I can't advance in the trainer challenge anymore unless I can battle Otis. This has been happening since 11pm 4/4/2016 and I checked today 4/5 and it's still happening. Client version is 2.35.0.2447.1982:90#961  To recreate the glitch you should be able to just click on otis. I do have all stars against all other trainers but idk if that is affecting this. 

I had open a ticket on support about same kind of issue (crash on toss flip, crash on opening booster, and crash when random wheel appears). I was told my gpu does not meet the minimum required.

(NVIDIA GeForce 6800 (256 Mo) ou ATI Radeon X1600 Pro (256 Mo))

As a matter of fact it was right because I play on a laptop with separated screen display (intel HD 5600 which does not meet the requirement) and nvidia 940M chipset.

Pokemon tcgo uses only default graphics.

I change in nvidia settings panel to force the use of nvidia chipset for pokemon tcgo, haven't had a single one of this issues since then. I hope it's a fix. I'll keep you posted.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I'm having the same problem. Does anybody now how to fix it withouth changing my computer?

I have tried in the 4 computers of my home and the game still crashes whenever I try to go and defeat Otis in the City Championship.

Any sugestion would be appreciate.

Archived