Giving XY Random packs. LF random repeated cards from your collection.

Chasista

Hi there.

i want to try one thing. as I read thousands of times people having huge amounts of repeated cards locked and that means the unlocked ones are spare and useless.

I have some XY base, Furious fists, Flash fire and Primal Clash packs that I'm not using at all so I will give 1 pack per your spare cards to try to complete my collections and it's as follows:

> 7 Rares (or higher rarity, that red stars, up to you).

> 8 trainers

> 10 uncommon

> 10 common

> Maximum 2 equal cards of each please

And I'll give you 1 of the above mentioned packs for 35 of your useless repeated cards.

Cards can be as rare as Skarmory from RoS or Swampert (non AT) from Primal Clash and Heling scarfs and Rocky helmets that nobody actually uses. No need to be Bronzong or Crobats from PhF or Regice from AOr or EXs that are useful and expensive, but, you can also include it of course :P

I will try this with around 5 to 10 packs and 1 trade per person. I will check the trade and I'll accept if right. My IGN is: Chasista.

Leave here your IGN and make me know you've send me a trade and what pack you prefer. I'll try to be aware of this thread.

It's my packs for your cards, did you ever seen something like that? Probably, but I don't. I feel kind of generous and I feel it's better to have one pack than 35 repeated laying forever cards.

Will you take 70 Majikarp for 2 FF? :P

Does this include 7 rares, 8 trainers, 10 uncommon and 10 common with a maximum of 2 repeated cards ?? :huh:

Does this include 7 rares, 8 trainers, 10 uncommon and 10 common with a maximum of 2 repeated cards ?? :huh:

No, I was going off this:

And I'll give you 1 of the above mentioned packs for 35 of your useless repeated cards.

Archived