my game crashes when the server reaches 90%

Dritler

hi guys when i go to load up the pokemonm tcg online game it gets to the part saying loading server but the problem is, is that whenever it reaches 90% it just cuts off and shuts down, any advice or anything helpful please 

hi guys when i go to load up the pokemonm tcg online game it gets to the part saying loading server but the problem is, is that whenever it reaches 90% it just cuts off and shuts down, any advice or anything helpful please

Most of the people who faced the 90% crash after the update could solve the issue by reinstalling the game. At the very least, reinstalling solved the issue for me and 2 or so more people here on the forums confirmed the solution worked.

Same. when i reach 90% the game crashes. Question: If i uninstall the game then re download it will my account still have all the cards that i had there? Or will it be a new game and ill have to start all over again? Please help.

Same. when i reach 90% the game crashes. Question: If i uninstall the game then re download it will my account still have all the cards that i had there? Or will it be a new game and ill have to start all over again? Please help.

Your cards are saved on PTCGO's cloud servers, so if you uninstall the game, all of your cards will still be on your account when you reinstall and log in again.

Hope this answered your question!

i had the same issue so i submitted a ticket and this is the response i got,i tried all of those and 2nd one worked for me :) hopefully one of these will work for you also

Your issue indicates a connection / routing problem. Here are some things that you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

-Remove every trace of TCGO from your device. Download the latest build from the app store and do a fresh install.

-Unplug your modem (and router if you use one) for 1 minute. Plug in modem, then router and reboot your device.

-Open the following 2 ports that the TCGO client needs to make a connection: 8181 and 6967. Note that anti-virus software could be incorrectly identifying the game as a threat and blocking it; you may need to add TCGO to a "safe programs" list.

If you still have an issue, put your device in airplane mode, then reboot it and take it out of airplane mode again, then try to connect again.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, you can also try resetting your network by doing the following: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.

Thanks for the advice.

but the problem is that it wont allow me to uninstall it.

It says (Link got removed by forum !?) (USER_PROFILE)

Now i dont know what to do. Please help.

If there is any other way to deleted.

any advice or anything helpful then please help.

Using the administrator account on the computer and permanently deleting or using an Uninstaller software and uninstalling PTCGO should solve the problem of the above given error. Then you can download the application from PTCGO website and install again which shall solve the problem.

Hope it helps :)

Thanks i already deleted PTCGO but there is still this thing left thats called:

( Pokemon Installer ) should i delet that to or should i just live it?

Thanks i already deleted PTCGO but there is still this thing left thats called:

( Pokemon Installer ) should i delet that to or should i just live it?

Yes delete the Pokemon Installer, its nothing but the setup file, which you will be downloading from the pokemon website. So you should delete it as well.

One more Question: How do i know if i removed every trace of PTCGO from my device?

Please help.

If you have used an uninstalling software, it must have asked you to delete the saved file. If you haven't used the uninstalling software. You have to go by the longer method - Search for the directory of PTCGO in the C - drive (system drive mostly). After you search you will see atleast 3-4 directories of PTCGO files named as Pokemon trading card game online or similar name. Another named directory would be unity player. You would need to open that as well and remove the PTCGO files as well (Delete them manually - its gonna be a long task)

I hope you had used an uninstaller, would make the job much easier.

After this, the steps are easy. Restart the computer, download the Pokemon setup file from the pokemon website and then install.

This should work. I hope it helps :)

Archived