Zyzzyva

[GAME] Deck Manager - Card sleeves are reverted to the default sleeve when attempting to save

Zyzzyva

Keep loading with Default back. I have changed and saved multiple times, but every time I play, its default  back!

Mod_Poplar

Hi Zyzzyva!

Could you let us know which sleeves you are trying to use? Or does this occur with all sleeves other than the default ones?

Thanks for your report and your patience! :)

shinygeodude

I've noticed it with the 2 new Charizard ones (from Pokemon Day and Generations) as well as the Celebi one. Those for sure, maybe others.

What seems to be happening is that the sleeves revert to default when the deck is loaded in Deck Manager. I conclude this because if I choose the "Edit Deck" option after a game, then go look at which sleeve is selected, it's the default one. If you were to remember that and change the sleeve to the one you want again, then save it, the one you chose will show up as it normally would in a game. But if you forget to do that when you edit your deck, then go play a game with that deck, it will show the default sleeve.

Edited by shinygeodude

Grimmm

same here, it happens to a lot of sleeves

Taz_001

It happens with every sleeve

seminc

I've noticed it with the 2 new Charizard ones (from Pokemon Day and Generations) as well as the Celebi one. Those for sure, maybe others.

What seems to be happening is that the sleeves revert to default when the deck is loaded in Deck Manager. I conclude this because if I choose the "Edit Deck" option after a game, then go look at which sleeve is selected, it's the default one. If you were to remember that and change the sleeve to the one you want again, then save it, the one you chose will show up as it normally would in a game. But if you forget to do that when you edit your deck, then go play a game with that deck, it will show the default sleeve.

^^ This. I have tested the bug, and it appears that if you edit the deck again after saving it with a particular sleeve, the sleeve will revert to the default sleeve.

Mod_Equox
Hello Trainers!

This bug has since been fixed with the latest update, so I'll close this thread now. You can find more information about this fix in the 2.36 patch notes.

We appreciate your patience, and encourage you to create a new thread or submit a ticket via the link in my signature if you come across any other bugs.

Happy Gaming!