Crashing on Tutorial

ItsMeMillie

I open the game, after I just downloaded and installed the game not even 10 minutes ago, and the game asks me if I want to go into the tutorial. Zach introduces himself and then the game crashes.  I've restarted the game about four times and it automatically crashes. I've been really wanting to play since I found out there was an online game.  Please get this fixed. Thank you for your time.

I open the game, after I just downloaded and installed the game not even 10 minutes ago, and the game asks me if I want to go into the tutorial. Zach introduces himself and then the game crashes.  I've restarted the game about four times and it automatically crashes. I've been really wanting to play since I found out there was an online game.  Please get this fixed. Thank you for your time.

This is an old bug that they have sadly not been able to fix. The only thing you can do is send a support ticket and request to have the tutorial manually skiped for you. Of course, that means that you wouldn't actually do the tutorial. If you ask me, you aren't missing out on much. The guides you can find here in the forum in the PvP and Deckbuilding sections teach you more about the game than what the tutorial can teach you.

If you have any particular questions feel free to come back and ask once more. I'm really sorry that you're out of options for the tutorial, but believe me, everything you could possibly need is here in the forums.

This is an old bug that they have sadly not been able to fix. The only thing you can do is send a support ticket and request to have the tutorial manually skiped for you. Of course, that means that you wouldn't actually do the tutorial. If you ask me, you aren't missing out on much. The guides you can find here in the forum in the PvP and Deckbuilding sections teach you more about the game than what the tutorial can teach you.

If you have any particular questions feel free to come back and ask once more. I'm really sorry that you're out of options for the tutorial, but believe me, everything you could possibly need is here in the forums.

How do I put in a ticket? I looked everywhere and I can't find where to make one.

Here's the link: http://support.pokemon.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15227&_referrer=

You need to select "Ask a Question". You will then be prompted to log in, after which you must select "Ask a Question" once more. Then you just need to fill the form and explain that you need to have the tutorial manually skipped due to crashing in it. As soon as someone from the support team sees it (which might take a while) they will have it done.

Archived