How many times should I buy the Gogoat bundle?

PrideSP

Since you get 4 primal packs 4 times, that would cost 800. So for Skiddo and Gogoat foil, it's 100. So that's a pretty good deal. And you can only get these from these promotion only and that's it. So I'm thinking of buying it 4 times just in case. Do yall buy it 4 times or just once or how many?

Since you get 4 primal packs 4 times, that would cost 800. So for Skiddo and Gogoat foil, it's 100. So that's a pretty good deal. And you can only get these from these promotion only and that's it. So I'm thinking of buying it 4 times just in case. Do yall buy it 4 times or just once or how many?

It depends. If you intend on making a whacky Gogoat promo deck, go for it. Otherwise, buying 1 should be enough.

It's very much up to you, but usually the only times you buy a full playset of a Promo (i.e. 4 copies) is if said card has a significant gameplay value, as is the case with Jirachi promo and a few others.

With this Gogoat, if you ask me, it really only has collector value. Which still makes it worth buyng for the purpose of collection, but not really worth buying 4 of it. 

I'm not going to buy none of Gogoat bundle. I feel doesn't worth the 900 coins and it's not a playable card at all.

I prefer to save the coins for upcoming bundles that the feeling is will be valuable for play and very expensive as unlocked cards

Archived