Shop

AntMan666

Are you by any chance playing on an iPad? If that is the case, the Redeem Code function was removed from iPad at Apple's request.

Yeah I am.-.

You have my condolences xd

If it makes you feel any better, you can still redeem them from any computer (so if you don't play in your pc, you could install it to redeem codes and then play from your iPad), and the staff said that they're trying to figure out a work-around, although there is no ETA for when it will be completed.

I'm really sorry you have to face this inconvenience. Apple suddenly decided to request the feature to be taken down, so the devs had no time to implement an alternative before they had to disable it. Now all iPad users can do is use PCs to redeem codes in the meantime while they wait for the devs to come up with an alternative.

lol I just brought 36*6 code cards two furious fists, two roaring skies, two phantom forces and the feature is completely down now I have to install on pc and redeem them way to go ptcg. double work for us while you and apple are having fun.

lol I just brought 36*6 code cards two furious fists, two roaring skies, two phantom forces and the feature is completely down now I have to install on pc and redeem them way to go ptcg. double work for us while you and apple are having fun.

You can discuss a lot about the other things going on, but if there is one thing were I won't budge an inch is that it's not fair to blame this on the PTCGO. Apple forced Pokemon's hand, and left them without a choice. Had they at least notified this decision earlier, we would probably have an alternative up and running by now.

Archived