Legacy Deck Lists (Top decks to use XD)

wwhsdjhudj

As the name indicates, this will be the place where people can find the best Legacy Decks out in the game :) 

I will try to manage the decks best I can and when they are finished, each will go up here as an easy way to find where it is at XD

But the main point is to make these decks as great as possible for the new format XD

So any criticism on the decks would be extremely welcome XD

So here goes, the top decks and contributors XD

(Also is this a good idea? It's to help newer players build some decks and other people find some good ideas and have something to build off of XD)

Top Decks of Legacy!

Here is the 1st deck, mine XD

Anything I can do to make this better, main problem is not being able to stop my opponent building up before me XD

Plasma Smash

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 10

3 Lugia-EX LTR 102
1 Absol PLF 67
2 Thundurus-EX PR-BLW BW81
4 Deoxys-EX PR-BLW BW82

Trainer Cards - 32

1 Ultra Ball PLF 122
2 Skyla BCR 134
2 Shadow Triad PLF 102
3 Colress Machine PLS 119
3 N DEX 96
2 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123
2 Ghetsis PLF 101
2 Frozen City PLF 100
3 Team Plasma Ball PLF 105
3 Professor Juniper DEX 98
2 Colress PLS 118
3 Float Stone PLF 99
1 Reversal Trigger PLB 86
2 Switch BCR 135
1 Rock Guard PLF 108

Energy - 18

3 Psychic Energy Energy 5
2 Darkness Energy XY 138
3 Lightning Energy BLWEnergy 6
4 Plasma Energy PLF 106
2 Rainbow Energy XY 131
4 Double Colorless Energy XY 130

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

i found donphan prime- machamp prime- reshiram to run very very well in the legacy format.. i've beaten a bunch of decks including a genesect-ex celebi deck.

however, obviously my number of trials is very small (under 20) so i'd like to play a few more games to test it out.

but for all of those of you who have these cards, try it out! it's super super fun!

i found donphan prime- machamp prime- reshiram to run very very well in the legacy format.. i've beaten a bunch of decks including a genesect-ex celebi deck.

however, obviously my number of trials is very small (under 20) so i'd like to play a few more games to test it out.

but for all of those of you who have these cards, try it out! it's super super fun!

That sounds epic man XD Would you mind putting up a deck list of it at some point? XD

Archived