[CARD] Dusknoir (Plasma Blast #104) - The Sinister Hand Ability could not be selected again after clicking "Done"

Mefftu

Today I tried out the new Legacy format with an old deck that included Dusknoir with the SInister Hand ability to rearrange damage on opponents Pokémon.

So what I thought was my last turn I rearranged the damage on the opponents active EX-Pokémon, I clicked on done with Dusknoir's ability and thought I can attack for the game.

In the last moment Instead I realized a Special Energy gave the opponent a damage protecting by 10 - so I wanted then before the attack to put the last needed damage counter on it but I wasn't able to select its Sinister Hand ability again. The card wasn't there to click on it again. I knew I hadn't look correctly to the game state but I should still be able to use the ability as often as I want on my turn

Just in case it matters: The damaged active Pokémon was Cobalion EX in FullArt, and my active Pokémon was Accelgor (from Dark Explorers).

Oh, and by the way, it is still terrible how this ability takes a game into ages due to the long and never ending clicks.

Hi Mefftu!

If you experience this again, we'd greatly appreciate if you could take a screenshot and save the game log. That would help our investigation greatly. :)

You can save the game log from your match by clicking the Social Menu, clicking the Game Log tab, and clicking "Export". This will copy it to your Clipboard where you can paste it into a .txt file and attach it to a support ticket. Image files can be attached to support tickets as well. You can create a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your report and your patience! :)

Archived