Tutorial crash

Lewis_0

So i just started trying to play the game for the first time today but i login and get to the tutorial and as the battle starts i crash. uninstalled and reinstalled several times but no change

So i just started trying to play the game for the first time today but i login and get to the tutorial and as the battle starts i crash. uninstalled and reinstalled several times but no change

Same thing here. It crashs when the game with calvin is starting.

This is a known bug with no current fix. You can send a ticket to the Support Team and ask them to skip the tutorial for you, due to it crashing your game.

My game just crashes when he says "I'm". Who is the smug-faced guy who keeps crashing my game? I may never know. 

Ive got i really important question: How do i sent a ticket to the support team so that i can ask questions from them directly ?! 

Everyone says i should sent a support ticket to ask questions from PTCGO  directly.

But the thing is i dont know how to do it.

Please help?

Ive got i really important question: How do i sent a ticket to the support team so that i can ask questions from them directly ?!

Everyone says i should sent a support ticket to ask questions from PTCGO directly.

But the thing is i dont know how to do it.

Please help?

HTTP://support.pokemon.com

Click this link, it will direct you to the Support portal.

Click the "Ask a Question" button. It will take you to another page.

Sign in, and click the "Ask a question" link directly above the "My Support History" pane.

Fill out the form and submit it.

The problem summary is the description of your problem.

If your problem is the tutorial crashing your client, tell them that the tutorial crashes the client, and you would like to ask them to skip it for you.

Give as many details about the problem as possible. Since it's not a glitch with the game algorithms, they probably will not be able to get the game to stop crashing. You might want to try reinstalling.

Unfortunately I can't help you more than that, this new patch is kinda frustrating eh?

Tag-Team for someone who can take over.

Have you tried the "repair" option from the control panel? When you go to uninstal and right click the PTCGO icon, instead of clicking "uninstall" click on "change", and then go to "repair".

Question: Is there any other way i can sent you guys a video of whats going on when i try to log in?

Cuz i think itll be easier to understand  the problem.

Instead of me typing  all of it

Question: Is there any other way i can sent you guys a video of whats going on when i try to log in?

Cuz i think itll be easier to understand  the problem.

Instead of me typing  all of it

Through the public posts it's not really possible. If you have a video though, you could share it through private means (like using the personal messenger.

Where do you have the video? if it's on you-know-which tube (as sad as it is, that gets censored in the forum), you could send me the "watch?v=" part of the url through the private messenger and I could give it a look.

What should i do after i click on change ? should i delete it? and what should i do in repair?

I tried clicking on it now and it went USER_PROFILE.

So please help?

And is there a way for me to sent a video to you guys some how? so that you can see for  yourselves.

No, its a video i made by recording my computer screen.

the programs called ( Icecream Screen Recorder. )

so how should i sent it to you again?

What should i do after i click on change ? should i delete it? and what should i do in repair?

I tried clicking on it now and it went USER_PROFILE.

So please help?

And is there a way for me to sent a video to you guys some how? so that you can see for  yourselves.

No, its a video i made by recording my computer screen.

the programs called ( Icecream Screen Recorder. )

so how should i sent it to you again?

About the USER_PROFILE thing, that's also a known bug, and a pretty annoying one at that. 

From what I've tested in the past, the only thing that works is downloading a fresh installer from the website, and then in the control panel (in the program list) right click the PTCGO icon ans selecting "change" and then "uninstall" in the change menu.

If that doesn't work, I'm afraid you'll just have ato send a support ticket (support.pokemon.com) and wait for a reply of the support staff. Most of the solutions I know from these technical issues come from either trying to solve my own issues or testing to solve the issues of other players, and thus my knowledge on the subject is rather limited. The support staff will probably have a better idea of how to solve it, but you're gonna have to wait for their answer (they can take a while sometimes).

As for sending video files... it's sort of complicated. The only way you could send an actual video file would be through e-mail, and even then it probably won't work. A lot of times it seems that vido files sent through e-mail end up getting bugged or the mail doesn't even send itseld because it's too heavy. There's really no easy way of sharing a video nowadays besides uploading it to TubeYou and then sharing the link.

Please help i fulled the form and now i dont know how to submit a ticket.

the only thing that there is Preview  and Finish wich wont work when i click it.

Because it says i should type in my Email.

so please tell me where can i and where should i type in my email>

so that i can sent my MESSAGES to the PTCGO.

Okay so this is important for people who use a system with an integrated graphics processor. SO THIS MEANS YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE LAPTOPS WITH GAMING VIDEO CARDS, The issue is that the program may be using the integrated graphics processor, and you need to change the default graphics processor to the proper one. This is how I fixed my problem after dealing with the tutorial crash.

Okay so this is important for people who use a system with an integrated graphics processor. SO THIS MEANS YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE LAPTOPS WITH GAMING VIDEO CARDS, The issue is that the program may be using the integrated graphics processor, and you need to change the default graphics processor to the proper one. This is how I fixed my problem after dealing with the tutorial crash.

Oh yeah, now that you mention it, I used to have that problem a few years back when I played League of Legends. I have an Nvidia graphics card, but the game could constantly boot me and give other sort of troubles until I finally figured out that my Laptop was using the default graphics card. After I changed the settings to use the Nvidia card it started working perfectly.

This might actually solve a lot of problems. I'm thinking that it could fix the Rika crash too for a lot of people.

It keeps crashing in the same places for me as well.  I just downloaded the game upon recommendation, since I have not played since the cartridge on the gameboy, and it crashes every time.  I need the tutorial to brush up on changes and whatnot but this game wont let me.  I tried repairing already.

Archived